p2.

"BRITTENY DEVILLERS !!! You didn't think to tell me that Timothée fucking chalamet gave you his number ?! Please tell me you've messaged him or called him or something ?!"
"Ella, calm down. I need your help. what do i messahe him ?! i can't sound desperate and i want to make a good impression."
"keep it simple, put hey and see how the conversation starts maybe ? "
"okokok"
" I just put , hey, it's brit from the coffee shop earlier, "
"ok good start, wait and see what he replies with"
Brit walked around her apartment for around 7 minutes to be precise waiting for a reply, well until she heart a loud "ping" and ran to her phone.
"HE REPLIED!!! ELLA!"
Both the girls sat down and brit read the message out loud, it read:
"Hey, saw you and thought you were cute, you had something about you drawing me in. Would love to take you for coffee sometime. You free tomorrow at 12 ? same place."
Once it had been read out there were about 5 minutes of continuous screaming and yelling between both girls.
"Ok brit, tell him you will go, like now before he makes new plans."
"Ok ok ok i will."
She read her message out loud
: I'll be there at 12, don't be late x"
a simple liking of the message was enough for the screams to start again.
"I can't believe this ?! what do i wear? i need to plan like right now and i need to have a shower and shave and everything ? oh my god this is short notice for a coffeee date."
"I'll pick out the outfit, you go and have a bath, don't worry brit !!"
By the time Brit was out of the bath, Ella had picked an outfit out and layered it out on her bed. By this point it was 11 and brit tried to sleep but found it difficult due to the amount of excitement she had at the minute.
||
Brit woke up and checked her phone
"9:34"
2 messages from Timothée
She checked the messages quickly and read them
: Goodmorning
:hope your up for coffee later, don't be late x
Great, already butterflies at this time in the morning, what could be worse.
She delicately put her outfit on and decided to take some photos before heading to the coffee place.

liked by 772 Caption: casual coffee ☕️ (thanks ella for outfit choice ) tagged: ellalawrence commentsellalawrence: Wouldn't be a problem if you didn't rob my sunglasses at 11 this morning, i'm sure you have your reasons though 👀britdev: i sure do...

liked by 772
Caption: casual coffee ☕️
(thanks ella for outfit choice )
tagged: ellalawrence
comments
ellalawrence: Wouldn't be a problem if you didn't rob my sunglasses at 11 this morning, i'm sure you have your reasons though 👀
britdev: i sure do 💓
user: YOUR GORGEOUS!!!!!!
liked by tchalamet

Brit walked it to the coffee shop and got there dead on the hour. Already sat down in the corner was Timothée. He glanced at me and smirked causing his whole face to lighten up. The way his hair was curled so naturally and beautifully gave you butterflies as he walked over to you in his movie- star tone.
"Hey, brit should i call you ?"
"Brit is good" "Would you prefer tim or timmy ? personally i prefer timmy " she laughed with him following after her laughing aswell.
"Timmy is fine" he got out eventually.
They ordered and went and sat down in the seat he had already got for them. They spoke for what seemed like years about carreras , family life and everything you could think of.
"So what brings you to new york?" he said with a small grin on his face.
"I'm not really sure if i'm honest. My best friend ella wanted a fresh start and i decided i would tag along with her and we ended up here. I live around 20 minutes from here on brenstone avenue. "
"I live on the next street, you should come round sometime, i'll show you how to properly make coffee instead of having it black, i mean really ? black coffee . Your in america now Brit" they both burst out laughing at this.
"I would love to come round sometime timmy."
They both continued talking until the clock reached 4 and they decided to go on a walk around the area. They started off walking next to eachother but gradually ended up hand in hand walking down the street. They were lauging giggling and joking around until it got dark and he walked her back ti her apartment.
"Thankyou for today timmy, it made me feel not so much like a kid at a new school" she laughed.
"I would love to take you out sometime, somewhere for dinner ? what's your favourite food."
"i like italian restraunts"
"Hmm, you busy friday night ? i'll pick you up and take you out "
"I'll be here, message me tonight"
She hugged him tightly, he was taken back by this sudden movement at first but the loosened to it and hugged her back just as tight.
"Bye timmy"
"Bye brittney"