p4.

Timmy
next friday, i'll be outside your apartment at 6, that okay ?
Britt
great !! i can't wait, already miss you.
Timmy
missing you too britt, you could come round my place before friday ? i'm not busy at the minute with work or anything.
Britt
sure i would love too, text me the address and i'll be there in 10.

"ELLA !!!! TIMMYS ASKED ME TO GO TO HIS PLACE "
Ella came running in the second she heard timmy's name.
"Britt you have to go !!! like now, you can't miss a chance like this"
"He's just messaged me the address, it's a 5 minute walk from here, i'm going now i've told him i'll be there in 10!"
"Britt oh my god you need more then 10 ! look at you ! i'll sort your hair out just stay still."
Britt walked for around 8 minutes before arriving at timmy's apartment. She knocked on his door and took a step back taking in everything that was going on at the moment in time.
After a few seconds, he opened the door. And there he was, stood in grey sweatpants and shirtless, his curls messily on his head and hanging down onto his forehead. They looked so messy yet so prefect at the same time.
"Hey" britt managed to blurt out fighting the urge to blush bright red, but clearly not fighting it hard enough.
"Hey britt, you go so red when you blush" he said and winked after causing you to blush even more.
"Don't stand out in the cold, come in" he said moving out the way for her to walk in. She stepped inside the apartment and looked around, it looked like a penthouse.
"Your apartment is beautiful, did you design it yourself ?!" she managed to say breaking the awkward silence.
"Yeah, i designed the marble aspect of it and left the rest to my friend armie, he is an amazing decorator believe it or not." he laughed and she laughed right after.
"Hey let me take that" he said grabbing her coat and delicactly taking it off her and hanging it by the door.
They walked through into the living room and decided to put on a movie.
"Hey let me pick" she said grabbing the remote from his hand before he even had a chance to find a film.
She scrolled through netflix until finding a film and sat with timothee watching it from start to finish.
They started this sat apart, by the end they were cuddled up next to eachother with her head resting against his arm and his other arm wrapped around her.
And surely by this point. They were both fast asleep still cuddled up together.