Severus Snape

The stinging in his arm reminded him that his life had not stopped and that everything that had happened was real and not just a bad dream. "You'll have to go to him, Severus."Albus Dumbledore spoke, pulling the potions master out of his thoughts as he looked at the old headmaster. "He'll be waiting for you."He added as all he could do was simply nod his head, realizing that there was no time to dwell on the pain and all the hurt he was feeling. That there was no time to deal with the fact that she had left him behind and another person he loved was taken away from him. He had to keep on moving and play his role while all he wanted to do was just give up. But he couldn't. "Be careful, Severus."Albus said as Severus made his way towards the door, stopping for a moment to look back at the old wizard. He wanted to say something yet nothing seemed to come out of his mouth as he just nodded his head before leaving the office. 

"He's dead, my lord."Bellatrix said, excitement dripping off her voice as she held the Dark Lord's arm to only see how he snatched it away. "We must keep our focus on our goal."Voldemort spoke, giving no attention to Bellatrix. "Severus, we'll have to intergrate Hogwarts."He said, looking at the black-haired wizard. "I believe I'll be able to pull some strings."He answered simply. "Yes, I'll appoint some Death eaters who will come to Hogwarts along with you."Voldemort said back, sitting down as his snake slid closer towards him. Soon the Dark Lord dissapeared as some Death eaters remained at the table, Severus being one of them as he did not seem to be able to make his body move. "He fell, hadn't you notice it?"One of them asked in a whisper to the Death eater sitting next to him as Bellatrix turned to them, anger visible on her face. "He did not fall. He stumbled because of the power behind his spell."She hissed lowly. "And if you don't watch out, I'll make you fall."She warned before leaving the room as Severus finally moved his foot before he could move completely as he just stood up and left the room to go outside and apparate back to Hogwarts. There was a lot he had to do and so little time...

A sigh left his lips when he was finally in the safety of his own chambers, rubbing his temples as he dropped himself onto the worn out armchair in the corner. His favorite spot in his whole room but she also liked it. She liked to cuddle with him in this spot while he tried to read the Daily Prophet. Not that he ever readt it when she was with him. No, she always had his complete attention. His dark eyes scanned the room, seeing her everywhere before his attention got drawn to a piece of parchment on his coffee table. One he was sure was not laying there when he was in here the last time...

*****************************

My love,

I'm sorry that our story had to end already. I wished it could have gone on for forever because that is how long I wished I could spend with you. I really love you with whole my heart and you deserve so much, my dear. You deserve everything that the world has to offer. The world has been so cruel to you, it made you believe you did not deserve anything but you do. 

You made these last months the best months I have ever experienced. You made me realize that I was not like my Father, that I could make my own path. You made me believe in love. You know, I didn't believe in it first. I was quite skeptical of it. But then, you came. You made my heart beat suddenly while I thought I did not have it. Yet, the moment my eyes first saw you, I felt how my blood rushed faster through my veins, how my heart started beating louder almost as if it wished to escape from the safity of my chest. I tried to keep it there, to keep it locked far away from the possible hurt. But now, I'm glad. I'm glad I let my heart go so it could meet yours. I'm glad that these past couple of months I was able to hold your hand and really get to know you. I was happy that you held me so often and readt books to me in your soothing voice. I was happy that you embraced me while I fell asleep and that you woke me up with a kiss to the forehead. I was happy that I could tell you I love you and hear how your heart started beating faster everytime these three words left my lips. I told you it quite often to make sure you believed them. And I was so happy whenever you told me you loved me. 

I wished we had more time but sadly we do not have. But know, you made my life worth living it and you made it even harder that I had to end it. That I had to leave you behind while all I wanted was to live by your side for forever. I love you so much and I don't think my love for you will ever fade away. But how hard it may be, promise me to live your life, Sev. Live it without any regrets. Live it for yourself and not for anyone else. Be happy that the sun rises to the sky and greets us all and be happy when the moon rises to wish us all goodnight. Be happy with how the birds sing for us and how the waves of the sea crashes against the shore. Be happy with how the wind blows through the trees and be happy with who you are and with the life you had and are going to live. Promise me to be happy. I love you with whole my heart.

Forever yours, 

Elaysa 

***********************