The Return of the Dark Lord

Summer of 1995

The return of the Dark Lord had happened only two months ago in front of Harry Potter, who told everything but the belief of the people was another thing. Fear broke lose and the Ministry would rather call it a lie than officially accept that the Dark Lord had really returned. A Second Wizarding War was the last thing anyone wanted but it was destined to happen. Now that the Dark Lord was regaining his full powers, there was nothing able to stop him and his loyal followers. The only thing that they could do in their defense was getting the Order of the Phoenix back together like in the First Wizarding War. Sirius Black offered up his family home as a hideout for the organisation, seeing as this was the only thing the escaped prisoner could do to help them.

All they could do was sit by and watch the scene unfold while trying their best to gather their own followers just as the Dark Lord was doing not being stopped once by the Ministry as all his loyal followers returned to their Lord, showing him their trust but punishment was being set for them who did not come to him when he called for them just as he returned. One example was ex deatheater Igor Karkaroff who went into hiding when the Dark Lord returned but no one could escape him and soon death greeted the ex deatheater, a faith that fell on all who doubted the Dark Lord, who regained more and more power...

Meanwhile the Order of the Phoenix were figuring out all the plans of the Dark Lord...

"Are you sure about this, Harry?"Sirius asked, staring at his godson who nodded his head at that. "There was a girl with them on the graveyard. She seemed familiar but I'm sure I have never seen her before."He explained, thinking back to the events, grief filling his heart when the death of Cedric Diggory came back up in his mind, flashes appearing again of the scene. "Do you think it could be her?"Sirius asked looking at Alastor who seemed deeply in thoughts about it. "She must be 30 now then."Sirius added softly as Alastor nodded his head at that. "They have never found her after the downfall of him. She somehow dissapeared not leaving a single trace behind that would have made it possible to track her down. "She was only 5, how could she dissapear like that?"Remus asked, ignoring Harry's curious gaze. "She must have been very talented back then."Alastor commented softly. "Only imagine what she could do now."He added. "Who are you talking about?"Harry asked confused, his voice raised to get their attention. "It was believed that the dark lord had a daughter. She could be the one you saw then."Sirius explained, leaning back in his chair. "He has a daughter?"Harry asked surprised by that new detail as the three of them nodded. "I think we should watch out for her."Kingsley said as Harry's head turned, looking at the man who sat next to him. "After all she is the daughter of the dark lord."