Stay or Leave

He had been sitting here now for what felt like ages, waiting for her to come back from her Father and he would be lying if he said that he wasn't slightly worried about the fact that hours passed by and yet she had not joined him back. His thoughts got to an abrupt stop when he could hear footsteps as he stood up, making his way towards the door just as she entered the room, blood covering her clothes as she held her side, pushing against it. "I thought you would have left by now."She spoke softly, closing the door behind her. "What happened to you?"He asked carefully watching her take her shirt off, revealing deep gashes. "I disobeyed."She answered, opening a cupboard. "Let me help you."He murmured, his eyes solely fixed on the gashes. "You said you knew love, Severus. Yet you seem like a little boy that sees a woman naked for the first time."She spoke as he could hear the smirk in her voice. "And for the fact, I'm not naked."She added amused, sitting down on the couch. "Normal woman don't take off their clothes in front of ..."He started, to stop not really knowing how to call their relationship. Were they friends? Or just collagues? "Friends?"She asked. "And just so you know, I do not know how others act in certain situations. It has always been just me."She added, watching him look through the cupboard, coming to her with different vials in his hands. "Who did this to you?"He asked carefully, applying the potion on the gashes. "Who do you think?"She asked back, hissing in pain. "I didn't think..." "You didn't think he would hurt his precious baby girl?"She asked, interupting him from saying anything else. "You think he won't aim his wand at me? You think he won't kill me?"She summed up, standing up from her seat suddenly as his eyes studied her, seeing how tense she was suddenly, talking about this subject. "I sometimes wonder if he would even give a flinch if he spoke the killing curse. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I didn't come back. You know what I realize, Severus. I'm actually nothing. I'm just a pawn in this game of his. Something that could be easily replaced."She explained, a sole tear leaving her eye, the first time he had seen her ever express any emotion. "But the hard part is that outside of these walls, I am absolutely nothing."

************************

The words left my lips before I could think about them, feeling his gaze on me as he rose up from the place he was sitting, slowly making his way towards me. "Leave this place."He whispered, his eyes darting around the room. "He's only using you."He added. "And I let it happen, Severus."I said back, taking a step back from him. "He made me be nothing."I added softly, tapping the wounds with my wand causing bandages to suddenly appear and wrap itself around me. "But you have a choice, leave."He said back softly as I couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow at him. "Aren't you supposed to be one of my father's most loyal followers?"I asked curious with a slight smirk. "Arthur would help you, he owns his life to you."He said back, not answering my question mostly because he did not know what to reply. Could he really show his true intentions? "And I would bring him in only more danger, Severus. Don't be so folly."I threw back, pulling my shirt back on. "I have to stay here even if it kills me in the end."I added, collecting the vials he had used to put them back away. "Do you really wanna die like that?"He asked, his monotune voice held a slight curiousity in it as I turned around to look at him. "How else?"I asked back, cocking an eyebrow. "Perhaps die for something that is worth it."He suggested as he made his way towards the door. "Think about it, Elaysa."He added almost like that was his goodbye before he dissapeared, leaving me behind with only my thoughts to keep me company and his words that lingered longer than they were supposed to. Leave, if only life would allow itself to be that simple...