Chapter Four - Breaker Room

I apologize for the slow updates, I enjoy writing this story and plan on continuing. The updates will hopefully get a little more consistent, but no promises. On the brightside, I feel like everytime I come back to updating this story my skill at writing gets better.

I finally have a good idea for where I actually want this story to go instead of essentially just winging it. Regardless, enjoy!

-d3rpyXpenguin

I woke up and didn't even want to get out of bed. I knew I didn't really have a choice, but I was dreading returning to my job.

I could be overreacting, but I can't help but think I dodged a bullet last night. Kind of a morbid thought, but I guess I would be tempting death a second time tonight.

Speaking of the devil, I winced as I got off my air mattress and felt a pain in my chest. The bruise on my stomach was already feeling better, but I'm pretty confident Baby broke at least one of my ribs. It wasn't unbearable, but breathing too hard did not feel very pleasant.

I looked at my phone and noticed that April hadn't replied yet. I wish I could stop worrying about possible sentient robots, and walk into the Cafe down the street. Seeing her smiling face would push away some of this anxiety.

Yeah right. It's almost 11:00 PM, the Cafe wouldn't even be open.

Why am I thinking about April? Do I have a crush? No, definitely not a crush. Coffee's just my comfort food. Besides, a good conversation always helps me forget my anxieties.

Why am I so worried about this anyway? What happened with Baby yesterday was intense and kind of freaky sure, but if I'm being honest with myself I am too damn curious to not go back.

Leaving the Apartment...

Finally making up my mind and deciding to stop being a whiny baby, put me in my current position; Car moving down the road toward Circus Baby's Pizza World.

I parked in the empty, poorly lit parking lot, and steeled myself for whatever I was about to face inside this place.

I already had my uniform on, so I just left my things in my car and walked into the building. I stepped onto the elevator and began my decent.

Almost on cue with the beeping and screeching of the elevator I heard a familiar voice again. "Welcome back to another day; another opportunity for a fulfilling work experience."

"I am so ready to be 'fulfilled'."

"It was made apparent that you left yesterday without completing all of your duties. Due to your lack of work experience, Fazbear Entertainment was willing to over look this and instead acquisitioned an electrician to finish the job for you".

"What was that? You hired an actual electrician to work on the electricity issue instead of an engineer? I am so very grateful Hand Unit."

"The sarcasm is unnecessary. Just be sure to complete all of your assigned task in the future."

This time Hand Unit had a certain edge to his voice that persuaded me from making anymore sarcastic comments.

The elevator came to a stop and I made my way through the vent and into the primary control module.

Just seeing this dark creepy room was sending chills down my spine. I glanced at the vent that lead to the Circus Gallery and cringed. Circus Baby didn't sound like she had any intentions of seeing me again the last time I was here. And I wanted to avoid pissing off a seven foot tall robot at all cost.