Randall x mute PNK reader

Thanks for the request! Sorry it took me so long to write it.  I hope you enjoy it!
Word count: 790

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boggs," Johnny shouted, motioning for him to crouch down beside him.

It was the first event of the Scare games, and it was a toxic race.

Randall crouched down, his heart beating wildly.

"Oh and teams, one last thing!" Claire shouted, pulling her hand on a large lever. "Scarers work in the dark," She had a devious smile on her face as the lights went out.

"On your marks," Claire said, all the teams got into positions. "Get set..."

"GO!" Brock screamed into the tunnel, the crowd cheered and screamed with him.

Randall scurried across the floor with the other ROR's. They had all known each other for so long that they didn't need to communicate verbally with one another. They moved perfectly around each other, not bumping or nudging anyone.

They crossed under an archway, alongside the PNK's.

There was a large hole in the ground filled with the glowing urchins. The other ROR's jumped immediately, followed by the PNK's.

Randall jumped and barely landed on the edge, he heard someone grunt and turned.

One of the PNK members had just missed the ledge, her feet falling backwards. Her mouth open in a silent scream as fear filled her eyes.

Four of his arms reached out and grabbed her. He pulled with all his strength, almost stepping on an urchin.

Then he was ranked backwards. Johnny had grabbed his sweatshirt and was pulling him towards the finish line.

Randall wasn't focused on that, the only thing his mind could think of was how pretty she had looked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The silent Scare changed had been a breeze so far. The other ROR's waited silently at the bottom of the stairs while Randall climbed up the statue.

He went invisible, gliding right past the librarian.

His hand grabbed the banner, before slowly, climbing back down. He jumped down behind the staute, just as the PNK member hopped down aswell.

Their eyes looked again, she smiled softly, but said nothing.

"Hi..." He said softly, with a small wave. "I'm Randy,"

"Boggs," Johnny whisper yelled at him from the stairs. Randall turned, following the ROR's out.

The crowd cheered loudly as they were announced the winners again.

Randall was smiling, but not because of the win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mid Games Mixer, a party with his new frat Brothers and the whole campus.

Randall was nervous, he had a serious job to do. But when he spotted the PNK girl, his mind went blank and his hands started to sweat.

Especially when she walked up to him. She held up her phone.

Hello, it's nice to meet you, Randy. I'm Y/n L/n.

He smiled, chuckling softly at her way of communicating. She handed him the phone and he typed her a message.

Are you enjoying the party?

Parties aren't really my thing, I have to be here.

They talked for a little bit more, laughing and smiling softly at each other. They decided to exchange numbers so they could text instead of passing the phone back and forth.

Randy: Why'd you join the PNK's?

Y/N: My mom was in the sorority when she was my age, it's a family thing. And they aren't exactly thrilled I'm mute

Randy: I'm Sorry you have to deal with that

Y/n: it's alright, it's not horrible being in the Scare Games

Randy: I know, they're fun, right?

Y/n: it's really fun getting to know you

Randy: I feel the same

Y/n: because we're technically competing against each other, Carrie won't let me hangout with you in public. But once the Scare games are over...

Randy: we could go out on a date?

Y/n: yes, I think we should

Randy: yes I would love that

Randy and Y/n had the biggest smiles on their faces. He was so excited for their date.

The end of the Scare games, he couldn't wait for it. He hoped she would make it to the finals with him. He hoped everything would work out.

It's just a few more games, what's the worst that could happen?