Valentine's Surprise: Johnny

Meet me at the ROR house at 6 PM for your valentine's day surprise. Don't be late!

That had been Johnny's only message for the day. He had been bragging and raving about tonight for a week.

It fueled your feet as you speed-walked down frat row. You had out on a nice outfit, but because of the cold, you had to put sweats on over it.

The wind was brisk and harsh against your face, but you kept going, the thoughts about what Johnny had in store spurring your tired feet on.

Finally, you hopped up the ROR front steps, pulling out your special made key and quickly slipping inside.

(Johnny had made you a spare key in case of emergencies)

You shivered, enjoying the warmth of their heated floors. You took your boots off, placing them on the mat by the door.

"Johnny?" You called into the big house, surveying the entranceway, peeking your head around to the main hall.

The lights were off and the fireplace was going. You smiled as you rushed over, holding your hands out in front of you.

"Darling?" Johnny's head poked around the archway to the kitchen, a large grin stretching across his fanged face. "I'm glad you're here,"

He rushed up to you, opening his arms wide, you laughed wrapping your arms around his neck. His hands slid around your waist as he held you close.

"As if I'd miss an opportunity to enjoy your heated floors and gigantic fireplace in one of the coldest months," You both shared a laugh, Johnny pulled back and pecked your cheek softly.

"I can see that by your attire, you look nice," Despite his normal sarcastic personality, you could tell he was being genuine.

"I wore these for the cold, I have something nice on underneath," You laughed again.

"Okay, you get changed then, and I'll finish up with the food," He backed up towards the kitchen, as you sighed.

"I'm so glad you didn't just say we'd have to order food and wait, I'm starving." You smiled, pulling your sweatshirt over your head, then your sweatpants. You folded them neatly on the arm of the couch.

Johnny came out of the kitchen, set down a small red box, and took a blanket from the couch. He folded it and laid it a few feet in front of the fireplace.

He grabbed the box with one hand and extended the other to you, motioning for you to join him. You gave a strange smile but took his hand and sat down on the soft blanket.

Johnny turned towards you, opening the box to reveal several Chocolate covered strawberries. You rolled your eyes, as he lifted one and held it in front of you.

You suppressed a giggle, taking a large bite of the fruit, hand coming under your chin to catch any fallen chocolate.

"Mmm, these are really good," You mumbled, ad Johnny offered you the box, picking a large one.

"Yeah?" He laughed, taking a bite of the berry. You moved your hand so he wouldn't bite the leaf and he gently nipped at the back of your hand.

You gasped, hitting his chest as he laughed, swallowing the treat.

"Rude!" You scolded, pretending to rub your hand.

"Oh, come on, that didn't hurt," He teased back, taking a Strawberry and offering it to you. You crossed your arms with an over-exaggerated pout. He shrugged his shoulders and ate the fruit, smiling at your behavior.

"You have fangs, it did hurt," You lifted your chin, looking away from him. You heard him put the box down and scoot closer to you.

He reached his arm over, taking your wrist in his hand. He brought it to his lips and placed a kiss on your hand. You finally looked at him, he had his classic smirk on his face.

"Better?" He mused, not letting your hand go.

"You bit here actually," You pointed to your inner wrist with a smile, he matched it, playing along. A kiss was placed on your pulse point. He looked up expectingly.

You silently pointed to your forearm. He kissed it. Then your upper arm, again, he leaned in. You lead him up to your shoulder, to your neck, and then tapped your lips.

He sat upon his knees, taking your face in his hands, and leaned in. Pressing his lips softly to yours. You both pulled back with soft smiles and blushes.

"Now is it better?" He asked softly, thumbs running along your cheekbones.

"Very," You leaned in, kissing him again, mumbling against his lips. "I love you,"

"I love you too," His smile was contagious. "I'm glad you're my valentine this year,"