Reggie x reader: A Secret

Thanks for the ask SadSparrwo
Word count: 502
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The music was too loud. It matched with the blinking LED lights strung all around the ROR house.

Reggie felt sweat bead down his neck. He was nervous. Too nervous.

The music, the lights, the people, it was all too much.

He had invited you because he missed you. But upon realizing his mistake, his anxiety had been at an all time high since the party started.

You had a secret relationship, not because he didn't want people to know, he just wasn't sure how the guys would.

Johnny was very particular about who the ROR's interacted with, and he was terrifed Johnny wouldn't allow you two to see each other.

"Hey, you," Your voice sent shivers donw his spine. You sauntered over to him, smiling wide.

"...hey," He mumbled softly with a small wave, glancing around to see if the other ROR's were around.

"You okay?" You asked. Why did you have to be so caring and sweet?

"Yeah, just...nervous,"

"You wanna find a quiet room?"

He simply nodded, he turned down the hall, coming to stand in the dining hall.

The music was low and quiet, the lights now a warm yellow instead of bright blue and pink.

"What's going on?" You asked, putting your hand on his.

"I'm afraid they'll find out," His whisper was so soft it sounded like a sigh.

"Hey, look at me," you put your hand on his jaw, lifting his eyes to look at you,"if they don't support us, then they're not your real friends. They were cool with your problems at home and with your glasses, why wouldn't they support this?"

"They've got a point," Both you of whipped your heads towards the archway. Chip was in the kitchen with a red solo cup and a smirk. "We don't care, so long as you're happy, buddy,"

"Really? You're okay with us dating?" Reggies eyes went wide.

"Yeah, of course," Chip turned to leave, but gave one last smirk over his shoulder. "If it's any consolation, we knew the whole time. You leave your phone unlocked all the time,"

Reggie and yours jaw dropped. You looked back to each other before laughing softly.

"Told you," You smiled, leaning in and kissing his cheek softly.

"I'm kinda glad they know now, cause now I can take you out for a fancy dinner for our six month anniversary,"

You laughed softly as he wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you close to him.

What you two didn't know was the other ROR guys were watching from the kitchen archway.

"You all owe me 20 bucks," Javi whispered, nudging the others.

"You have a gambling addiction, you know that?" Chet mumbled, handing over the money.

"Well at least we now know why Reggie has been leaving the house so much," Johnny smiled, handing over the money and leaving the kitchen. 

"We are gonna tease him so bad," Chet smiled.

"Oh, you betcha," Javi agreed with a smile.