"She knows"

TIME SKIP 1 MONTH

The cast decided to go out tonight to celebrate the ending of OBX. They had just finished filming and were ready to let loose completely.

"You look beautiful" Drew said while looking at his girlfriend. "you look handsome baby" Lia said in response. The two love birds made there way to the bar where they were meeting there friends. "I'm so excited! we haven't been out in weeks cause we've all been so busy." Lia expressed. "i know it's gonna be fun. But i can already feel the hangover." Drew joked. "ya we are all gonna be miserable." Amelia replied.

They Drank, Partied, danced, and laughed all was going perfect or so they thought.

drewstarkey

drewstarky: Party nights

user02693: that's not Amelia

brooke_starkey: drew who tf is that

hichasestokes: delete this now

madelyncline: get over here now

Madelyn rushed into Lias room in there joint apartment . as soon as she saw Lias face she knew that lia saw the post. "What did i do wrong" Lia cried. "Nothing Minni you did absolutely nothing wrong he fucked up" Madelyn said reassuring the girl. "then why did he kiss her we were laughing then he disappeared and then the next morning i see he posted her." Amelia said in between sobs. "sweetie he was drunk i assure you it wasn't on purpose let's at least here his side of the story."