"its interview day"

"hey babe it's interview day i have one in a hour and one at 4:00 so i'll be home at around six" Lia said from her vanity as she heard her boyfriend enter her and mads apartment. "ok do you think mads will mind if i stay the night again" Drew questioned. "your good she's staying at chases" Lia replied smiling at her boyfriend as he handed her a coffee. "sounds good" He said kissing her head. Lia finished her Hair and makeup. She normally wouldn't do this on her own but she really didn't want people touching her face during a pandemic.

"Ok Amelia are you ready" The interviewer asked. "Yeah" Lia said with a smile "ok just interduce yourself and the shows your best known for in 3. 2. 1. Go"  "Hi i'm Amelia Elordi i've played on shows such as Riverdale, Greys anatomy, And Outer banks and today i'll be answering your burning questions" Amelia says with a smile plastered on her face. "Ok you first question is 'Do you think people should start acting as children?'" The interviewer asked. "No absolutely not as most people know i started acting at age 11 which is really young i didnt even know who i was and i was acting like other people. I don't think you should start acting until you can separate your self worth from what the public thinks of you." Amelia said. "Do you think that you knew the difference?" "in the beginning no i was convinced i was nothing. i looked much older than i was when i was younger which led me to book older roles like i was 11 but playing a 16 year old. which meant i played love interest with many teenage heart throbs. I remember when i starred alongside Cole Sprouse i got tones of death threats to get away from him i didnt know what was wrong with me. i also got teared apart from my body to my smile to the way my voice sounded" Amelia said "Wow i never realized hard it was to become a young actor if you don't mind me asking who helped you over come that" The interviewer questioned. "oh of course umm probably my siblings i have a older brother and sister and they saved me i fell into a deep depression at age 13 that i couldn't get out of which led to my gap year i went to therapy and worked on myself and really focused on family and friends instead of the media" Amelia said with a reassuring smile cause she didn't want anyones pitty. They finished up the interview at around 3 and Amelia had to rush to her next interview.

"Hi Im Amelia Elordi and i'm doing the wired auto complete interview ok let's get started" Lia smiled. "Ok first 'does Amelia Elordi have siblings? hahah i do i have two wonderful older siblings" "does Amelia Elordi have tattoos? i do i have multiple" "What are Amelia Elordis tattoos? hahah follow up question i guess ok. let's see i have you are my sunshine on my rib cage i have Lia bear on my lip i have 11:11 on my finger i have a heart on my collar bone and a clover behind my ear" "Does Amelia Elordi have a boyfriend? i do he is the amazing Drew Starkey" "What is Amelia Elordi middle name? my middle name is Lyric so i'm Amelia Lyric Elordi" "What is Amelia Elordis zodiac sign? I'm a Taurus" "That looks like it's it for my auto complete interview thank you so much for watching and go stream Outer Banks on Netflix right now"