"Do you believe in true love"

BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKING NEWS!

is Drelia back? Or has Amelia Elordi finally moved on from her ex Drew Starkey. Cast member Madelyn cline posted a photo of what seems to be the two cuddled up. But in Elordi's recent post she kissing a guy and fans are not to sure if it is ex Drew Starkey or a new mystery man. Neither Elordi or Starkey have spoke on the situation. But together or not they seem better after there messy break up; the two have followed each other back on socials and have been posting with each other. I guess only time will tell.

Amelia set her phone down after reading the article. Funny enough she was with Drew, and he could tell something was off. " Lia? Baby what wrong" Drew asked. "I don't know I guess I just wish I had my own life I feel like everyone else runs my life" Drew sighed he knew has his girlfriend felt but then again he didn't he got thrown in at 25 she got thrown in at 11 this is all the poor girl knows. "If you don't mind me asking who?" Drew asked "my manger the press and media all of the directors hell my mom still calls me asking for money and telling me how to run my life even tho she gave up on me years ago" Lia said holding back tears. "Your mom" Drew was confused Amelia made a active effort to not talk about her mom. "She basically stopped caring for me when I turned 13 I mean I can't blame her she was taking care of 3 kids on her own with a drug problem. She hated me after my dad died. I was just like him and I reminded her to much of what she no longer had. The extent of her care for me is was a roof over my head and driving me to auditions. I was her income because I couldn't really get any of the money I made. Now she calls me when she needs money" Lia pauses "I give it to her I feel guilty like I'm the reason she fell into drugs" Lia said now balling. Drew pulled her into the tightest hug ever "Lia bear none of that is your fault literally none of it you lost your father you were child" Drew said "Princess you were 13 she was a grown adult it was her job as a mom to care for you with 110  percent" He continued. "Thanks Drewy I love you" "I love you so much princess you will never understand" Drew Said while kissing the girls head. "Can we play the question game" Lia requested. "Of course".

The couple had been asking each other's questions for a while it was now Drew's turn to ask. "Do you believe in true love" Drew asked. "Of course" Lia said in a duh tone. "Then what is it?" He questioned "it's when you feel loved while giving all your love and never getting burnt out on the person your with. Never running out of things to say, never wanting to give up, it's like your at a all time high all the time all the time" Lia said while smiling you could tell she thought bout this lot. "So we are true love" Drew said "We are babe. We really are" Lia said with a content smile laying her head on her boyfriends chest.

Ameliathegreat

Ameliathegreat: live a life you will remember 💕

Drewstarkey:those God damn eyes

User9384:your so hot wtf

Rudeth: THATS MY BESTIE

madelyncline: MARRY ME NOW
Ameliathegreat:I'm already yours wifey

User8384: so we are just going to ignore Drew's comment
Austinnorth55: I was wondering the same thing

Sarathegreat: I have the hottest sister ever✋🏼