"Write me out"

June 13th 2020

It's now the next summer. Outer banks was a huge success and everyone loved it. But along with the show dropping a global pandemic started. Which they now had to film through.

Amelia was quarantined with Mads And Chase. They had started dating so Chase moved in Amelia loved it cause they made quarantine slightly less painful. Drew and Amelia are in a ok place. He is still with his girlfriend but they haven't actually talked in months. that was all going to change though cause sooner rather than later season 2 outer banks was being filmed. Drew's Girlfriend Teagan HATED Amelia. Amelia was nothing but nice but for some reason the girl hated her. And Drew did nothing about it but it definitely did not go unnoticed by Amelia's friends and cast members. Amelia didn't understand Teagans hatred for her they had never even actually met. but boy did that change.

Today was the day of the first script read which is also the first time drew and Amelia are seeing each other since the big breakup. They had no reason to see each other being the show was released during the pandemic so there were no interviews and the cast was pretty serious about quarantine.

" Hey" Lia said slightly smiling at drew as she and him were the first ones to set. Before drew could answer this beautiful girl stepped from behind him. "You must be Amelia" Teagan spoke in a rude tone while rolling her eyes. "And you must be the girl that slept with my boyfriend"Amelia said still smiling. Even though she was smiling every emotion she felt was anything but happy. "Hey hey hey" Austin yelled as he walked up to Amelia and the couple. "Stop acting like a child Lia" Drew said. "Then keep your girl in line and don't call me Lia you lost that opportunity when you knowingly slept with someone else" Lia spat out. Drew was taken back the Lia he knew would never speak up for herself she took it all with a smile. Cleary things had changed. "Why did you bring her here" Mads and Chase questioned they walked up. "She wanted to meet you guys" Drew said. "And my names Tegan not her" Teagan snapped. "Right okay Hi Im Madelyn this is Chase and i'm assuming you met Amelia" Madelyn said not taking any of Teagans crap. "Yes we met she's kinda a bitch" Teagan replied. "I'm right here you know" Amelia said. "I know i thought it was best you hear" Tegan laughed. Her boyfriend standing there doing nothing. "Drew get your girl she's straight up insulting Lia" Jonathan spat out as the remaining cast followed being they heard the ruckus from the rest of the group. "She wasn't wrong and besides Lia started it" Drew said slightly defensive. "Okay that's it where is Josh and Jonas?" Amelia questioned. "In the Charles trailer" Rudy finally spoke out. "I'm done with this shit i'll be back" Amelia said. Drew and Madelyn quickly followed behind Lia not knowing what she was doing.

"I'm so sorry Charles to interrupt but can i please steal Josh and Jonas really quick?" Amelia said calmly. "Of course Amelia" Charles replied. Josh and Jonas followed Amelia out of the trailer and into the lot. "Write me out" Lia said with no context. "I'm sorry what" Jonas said completely confused. "Write me out episode 4 change the ending i saw the script for the episode instead of them finding callie just let her stay lost. I understand my name is on a five season contract so i will return for season 3. Just please i'll attend all the press events you don't even have to pay me for the four episodes. Just write me out if there are issues my attorney can contact you" Lia said almost in tears. "I assure you that a attorney will not be necessary i will do everything in my power to write you out just please think about staying" Josh requested. "I'll think about it" Amelia said as a tear fell down her face.

At this point the cats was beyond disappointed in Drew. but the worst was yet to come.

Author note what are y'all thinking i'm really feeling this. This chapter was very drama filled but the next will be a roller coaster of emotions.

Veah🕊🎬