Chapter 13 - A BAD DAY AT THE OFFICE

While Jake was doing 1000 years of ''punishment worship'' and Liam was doing his 2000 years standing facing the punishment wall, Ryan had been moved on to level 3 punishment after completing 100 years in the punishment ocean. He was given another chance to submit to worship and had refused

''Take it to Level 3 punishment'' the Lord said with a sigh

Level 3 punishment was a large office, boys were wearing suits and ties, and sitting at desks. Ryan was put into a suit and tie, looking smart. He noticed there were not just boys here but men too, grown men of all ages. What an odd place this was. Until now there had been no men, only boys

He was taken to a desk and told to sit down. Then to his surprise, some girls came into the office. Up until now, there had only been boys and animals in the Lord's world and now there were girls and men too?!

''This place is where two worlds meet'' the girls told Ryan ''We are girls, who hate boys and serve one of the female gods in the pantheon of gods. The ''goddess of misandry'' she is a powerful female deity with a dislike for boys and men and she is the wife of the Lord of the boys so she works with him together on their projects''

This was all very surprising to Ryan, he had no idea the Lord was married to a goddess or that the worlds of two deities would interact like this. He was aware of the existence of other gods and afterlives as the Lord had told the boys about it at the start, but he did not expect to visit any of their worlds 

''You're about to have a very bad day at the office'' the girls told Ryan with a giggle ''You see this office may well look like a nice normal office to you, but it's anything but. It's a place of torment and torture, Ryan, for men and boys for our pleasure and for our goddess's pleasure. If you think your Lord is bad wait until you've spent 3000 years here with the goddess of misandry in charge of your punishment, you'll be on your knees begging for mercy and begging to be allowed to go back to your lord and kneel at his feet''

Ryan was chained to his desk and told to write 1,000,000 lines

''I must admit defeat and submit to my Lord or the punishments will get worse and worse''

''You will write all 1 million lines without a rest Ryan'' the girls told him ''By the time you finish the last line your wrists will be about to drop off with pain and exhaustion. But you won't be allowed to rest., as soon as the last line is done you will be assigned to your next punishment''

''And how long will I be here for?'' Ryan asked

''Well the maximum is 3000 years and then you go to level 4 punishment. But you can kneel and beg to be sent back to the Lord to worship him anytime you decide you've had enough and are ready to obey your lord. It's up to you but the longer you refuse to submit the worse it gets here. It will be one very long bad day at the office if you remain stubborn and rebellious. Now start writing'' 

Ryan wrote his first line ''I must admit defeat and submit to my Lord or the punishments will get worse and worse''

Only another 999,999 lines to go