What?

You rubbed your eyes. And stretched as you woke up.
Your surrounding's were dark. Then you noticed you were in your bedroom.
'Of course.' You thought.
'A cut-off dream' You got up and turned the light on. The light was bright at first, but you adjusted. You went to your closet, or drawers, or whatever you have for clean clothes and underwear, before going to get your towel.
You walked into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes widened as you examined your face. Just looking at yourself as people do sometimes. Nothing is new. You shook your head and got the shower ready, and did shower-related things.

~Meanwhile (Mothers point of view)~

I sat at the dining table working on files when I heard the doorbell ring. I put my pen down and headed for the door. I opened it to see a young man. My, my. He has grown. I smiled at him.

"Toby," I said. He looked up at me. He was nervous. I could tell by looking at his eyes. He smiled and waved.

"Did you come here for (Y\N)?" I questioned. He nodded, and so did I.

"Well she is in the shower, but she may be out soon. Come in, please." I said as I gestured for him to walk through. He did as I intended. I sat on the sofa and pointed for him to take a seat across from me. He ticked as I remembered he would always do.

"Toby. How has it been?" I asked. He looked up from his hands and shrugged. I just nod.

"Do you want anything? I have paper and pencils. Juice?... A number." He looked at me. His eyes are wide. He recognized me. I smile at him.

" I thought you had died." He just ticked worse. He looked angry, but I did not care. I was going to speak again, but (Y/N) came out of the bathroom with her hair still soaked and a toothbrush in hand. She looked at me, and spock through toothpaste suds.

"Morning," she said as she continued. She walked over and saw Toby. Her face lit up instantly.

"Toby! Hi!" She lifted a finger as to mean 'Wait a moment' She went to the bathroom and finished her routine, free of the toothbrush. She looked at both of us.

"So when did you get here, Toby?" She asked as she leaned against the wall.

"Th-This morning. Maybe a minute or two ago" he was still twitching. (Y/N) nodded.

" Well. I best be back to work. If you two are going anywhere I suggest you eat breakfast first (Y/N)!" I said as I stood up and gave her a silly mother glare. She just smiled and shook her head at me. I rolled my eyes, smiling at her as I sat back at the table.

~ Narrators point of view~

"I'll be right back." You said as you left for the kitchen and grabbed two granola bars. ( if you don't like you may change it) you went back to the living room and threw one to Toby, who was deep in thought. He jumped a bit and then looked at his lap, where the item lay. (Sorry) You noticed his mood. He wasn't acting normally.
"Toby?" You said. He looked up at you.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine." He lied. You smiled at him.
" So why did you come over?" You asked sweetly. He shrugged. Then his face lit up again.
"Oh yeah! I wanted to take you somewhere!"
"Oh. Where?"
"Somewhere I used to go with my family as a kid...
.
Let's go" he said as he stood up and pulled you with him.

You both arrived at a park in an old neighbourhood that had just finished a massive cleanup.
"It looks... Old" you said as you looked at him.
"I used to come here with my family when I was younger. So many good memories." He said as he looked at it as if it was the best thing in the world.
Come on, let me push you!" He said as he ran to the swings. You followed behind him.
" No, it's okay Toby. Let's go slide!" You said as you pointed to the playground behind you.
"Nuuu! Come on please?"
You mentally cussed at him for being so cute.
"Fu~ FINE! " you surrendered. He smiled and ran to one side of the swing. You walk to it and grabbed the chins before pulling yourself up. Toby grabbed the swing by your hips and pulled back, before letting go. You felt strong butterflies in your stomach.
"Do you like parks (Y/N)?"
"Y-Yeah. " he started pushing you higher, and you held the swing tighter while kicking your legs to help a bit too.
"What's your favourite colour?" He asked as he pushed your back.
"(Favorite Color)" you said as your hair moved in front of your face as you swung back to him. Then he pushed your lower back. You again kicked your legs.
"I like coming here with you (Y\N)" Toby said as he pushed your back again.
"Me~ too.~" Your voice sounded shaky. You had overpowering butterflies. Then you were pushed higher, then when you came back, he pushed your bottom. You squealed, and when you came forward you jumped off the swing and landed in the sand.
"Oh, my god! (Y\N)~!!" Toby said as he ran to you. You turned over to be greeted by Toby's face bumping into yours.
"Crap! I'm sorry Toby!" You said. You felt sick and sad as you rubbed your head, put your hand on Toby's forehead and ran your fingers through his hair without thinking. He just chuckled.
"It's okay (Y\N)" He said as he gently grabbed your wrist and pulled it down before holding your hand. You pulled your hand away from your forehead, and looked at him, your face now pink.
"I can't feel pain." He said.
"You can't?"
He shook his head, smiling at you. His eyes melt your heart. His touch burning you.
"Oh," you said quietly, still lost in his eyes. He noticed. He let go of your hand and put his arm on the right side of your hip, and his other arm on your left side, as he looked into your eyes. You stared back, kind of scared. What was he going to do?
He moved forward pushing his forehead against yours before rubbing his nose over yours like a cat wanting attention before pulling away. He stood up leaving you lost.
" Come on, let's go." He said as he put his hand out for you to grab. You just kept looking straight.
"(Y\N) come on."
You shook your head and looked up at him.
"What?"