Why Dream a Dream?

Toby.

You said that name in your mind over, and over again. It was like a song, and in your opinion, unique. Toby... You couldn't wait to see him again.

You took the bus home again. There he was. there at the bus stop. You felt your heart drop, as you saw him. You walked off the bus and smiled at him.

"Toby!" You were excited. He just smiled briefly at you, stood up, and looked to be that he was walking toward you, but instead, walked past you, patting you on the back.

"Hey," he replied and walked onto the bus.

Your smile quickly went away.

How strange... That was a little weird. He would have hugged you... right? Maybe he was in a hurry? You didn't know. You wanted to... You also didn't want to, in fear, it was because he was upset. At you... But what for? What did you do? Was he not into you anymore? Was he even into you in the first place?

"(Y/N)."  You thought to yourself.

" It's fine... don't let it get to you.." You encouraged yourself.

"No sadness and depression or anxiety for you! You're a star.." You told yourself. You walked home.

In your room, you sat at your bed, on your phone, too distracted to do homework. That was okay though because you would do it along tomorrow through classes.

For a while, you decided to post some funny rants and silly pictures on Snapchat.  People enjoyed your story most of the time.