𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟧

"Guys, in the car now!" Pá shouted from downstairs and I rushed down, grabbing an apple and my bag

"Wha...Pá?"Dad was lying on the couch, petting Kit, who was sleeping on his chest. I rolled my eyes and rose an eyebrow, placing my hands on my hips.

He chuckled and looked at me, "Ok, what can I say, the little guy's growing on me."

"Well, who's taking us to school then?"

"Maria is, now hurry, she's probably waiting for you. You know she'll leave you if you don't go." I hurriedly ran, "but Anita, tell Camilo to come home to ours tonight because you two are babysitting Ana." He grinned and I groaned.

"Whyyy?"

"You came home late and also forgot to buy groceries so yes, this is punishment." I sighed and went out the door, jumping into the car.

"Took you forever.." Maria rolled her eyes and drove off.

When we got to school, I quickly rushed over to the tree, sitting there was Madelyn, Rosie and...Camilo?

"Hey...guys?" I side eyed Camilo who looked at me, confusion on his face from a conversation they must have been having...

"Thank goodness, one sane person." He sighed and Rosie rolled her eyes at him.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Mirabel's in the library, trying to finish the project for today because Sofía hadn't done anything." He said and I frowned, that sucks, "Luis and Juan probably slept in because they forgot about the project and rushed it last night and Sofía-"

"Shut up, we don't care about her." Madelyn interrupted, waving him off and he smirked, rolling his eyes.

"What were you guys talking about before?"

"Oh, oh, I know!" Camilo grinned, flapping his hands around, "They were talking about how Becky was dating Julio but then she kissed Tobio and they had a huge fight. Then, her parents got divorced and she got depressed and that's why she hasn't been at school this year." He said like a gossiping girl,
"Like whaaaaaat?!...loco(crazy)." He put a hand over his mouth in suprise and Madelyn punched his arm as he mocked her.

I laughed and noticed Mirabel walking over to us with Manuel.

She sat down next to me and put her head on my shoulder, letting out a deep sigh.

I chuckled at her tired state and gave her a pat on the head.

"If Sofía doesn't show up, I will literally kill her...maybe." I grinned and she laughed.