Episode 1: Every Hero... Has an Origin.

(First: I thought it would be fair if I did the Sonic Japanese opening. Cause... WHY NOT?!)

-The story begins with a 10 year old green haired kid getting beaten up by a blue haired kid in glasses, along with two others, this green haired boy just happened to be Izuku Yagi, age 10, family the Yagi's, quirk... none. That's right, Izuku was born quirkless, and because of this he was always facing the wrath of the bullies. Growing up, Izuku didn't exactly have the... BEST childhood growing up.

-When he was four, Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless. And because of this, Izuku was practically bullied by most of the school, and it was lead by Tenya Iida. The only friends Izuku had, were his sister Izumi, the Bakugo twins Katsuki and Katsumi, and his childhood crush Ochako Uraraka. But now back to modern times, Izuku was once again getting a beating from Iida and his cronies. Izuku was trying to fight back but it didn't help. Instead he got a big fight kick to the gut by Iida.

Izuku: I-Iida stop... This isn't hero behavior.

Tenya: I don't care, you quirkless are nothing but scum! Pests that should be purged of this world! I'm being the hero here, the quirkless are nothing but villains! So just do yourself a favor and give up!

Izuku: *Get's up weakened* S-Sorry I-I-Iida. I c-can't do that.

Tenya: Very well. Prepare for your demise villain. BOYS!

-Iida's goons started using their quirks on Izuku, and he was sent straight into the tree bleeding from his body. Then just when Iida was about to hit Izuku again, the Bakugo twins, Izumi and Ochako come out of the forest and rushed to help Izuku fend off the bullies, and they were successful. But before Iida and the others ran away, Iida said something that would shatter Izuku's heart forever.

Tenya: You know Yagi... I have an time saving idea for you to get a quirk.

-Izuku looked away from his friends and at Iida.

Izuku: Y-You do?

Katsuki: (Tenya Iida... Just what the hell are you planning?)

Katsumi: (What are doing this time Jetlag?)

Izumi: (Iida? Are you helping my brother for once?)

Uraraka: (I hope Iida has an idea... I want Izuku to be a hero!)

Tenya: Pray that you have a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off of a building! HAHA!

Everyone Else: WHAT?!

-To Izuku that was the last straw, he started to cry and then he ran away into the forest crying and upset at the words that Iida said. Shocked at what Iida said, the Bakugo Twins then got pissed and frustrated at what happened.

Bakugo Twins: WHAT THE HELL JET LEGS?! ARE YOU CRAZY!?

Tenya: *Classic Karate Chop Action* I am only saying that life would be better this way! Izuku is quirkless and a lier saying that he can be a quirkless hero!

Izumi: *Slaps Iida* THAT WAS MY BROTHER YOU TOLD TO COMMIT SUICIDE YOU FU**ING MORON! *Cries* Come on guys! We got to stop Izuku!

Bakugo Twins and Ochako: RIGHT!

Ochako: (Iida... You idiot! If Izu does commit suicide then I'll never forgive you!)

-As they ran into the forest, Izuku was already out on the other side of the forest, and soon he was one of his secret places, the tunnel near the school. That would always be where Izuku would recollect his thoughts. But this time it was different, still crying from the words that Iida said he would hear a voice, that would just happen to be happen to be his dad, All Might. All Might was Izuku's father, and he abused Izuku everyday after discovering that Izuku was quirkless. Izuku's mom, Inko, was the only one that didn't abuse him, so he still loved her. Curious of what was going on, Izuku looked and saw All Might in his skinny form, talking to a 10 year old boy. Izuku immediately recognized the boy, it was Lane Lucifer, a boy who transferred to his school at the beginning of the second semester.

Lane: All Might... Sir... What do you want from me?

Toshinori: Lane, I see that you are one of the strongest students in the school! And the truth is... My hero career is almost coming to an end. I want you to inherit my quirk... One For All.

-Izuku froze, he remembers Izumi talking about One For All, and All Might wanting her to have it, but she refused and said that Izuku should wield it instead of her. Hearing that All Might stormed off in rage, Izuku was witnessing All Might trying to convince Lane to inherit his quirk.

Lane: One For All?

Toshinori: *Explains What One For All Is.* And I want you... to inherit my quirk.

Lane: But... I have a question... You know, "Friend to Friend"

Toshinori: Go ahead young Lucifer.

Lane: If what you say is true, then why give it to someone who ALREADY has a quirk? Why not give it to someone who really deserves it, a quirkless person that has the TRUE DRIVE of a hero? Maybe someone like Izuku Yagi? The only other person I know that has a much bigger of a drive to become a hero than anyone else that I know combine?

Toshinori: Well... I could do that. But Izuku Yagi does not have the strength of a hero! That's why I want you to have it!

Lane: . . . Fine... I accept.

All Might: *Transforms from Skinny to Buff* OUTTA BOY! *Plucks Hair* NOW EAT THIS!

Lane: Huh?

All Might: It doesn't matter how you get it as long as my DNA is in your body! NOW EAT!

-Izuku touched by Lane's speech, but devastated from All Might's response, he ran back home, still devastated. But little did Izuku realize that Lane KNEW that Izuku was listening to their conversation, and the only thought that Lane had in his head was...

Lane: (I'm not waiting anymore. I'm gonna make sure, that Izuku finds out who he truly is...)

(SON OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!)