Episode 5: A Reunion 10 Years in the Making!

-When we last saw our heroes, Izuku got trapped in the middle of the stampede, and Sonic, Shadow, and Silver arrived to come and help with the situation. But the question is... HOW?

Sonic: IZUKU! HANG ON!

Izuku: HANGING ON IS THE BEST THING I CAN DO RIGHT NOW DAD!

Sonic: Silver! See if your physic aura can reach Izuku! DON'T WORRY SON! UNCLE SILVER WILL TRY AND GET YOU UP!!!

Silver: *Straining* GRR!!! ARGH! No can do Sonic, my powers can't reach him.

Sonic: PLAN B THEN!

Shadow: And I think that means going down there and saving him yourself right?

Sonic: YOU KNOW ME WELL BRO! *Jumps down* COME ON! EVASIVE ACTION!

Shadow: COMING-! !!! (Wait... This feeling... Is it...?) *GASP!* OUTLANDERS!!!

-Then 5 other men wearing ragged clothes and armor wielding spears coming from the side of where the wildebeests were coming down the canyon. 

Outlander: Remember boys! First let's take care of Shadow and Silver! Then we can save Sonic and his son for last!

Silver: Outlanders?! Here?! WHY?!

Shadow: I don't know. But if their here... Then it's most likely that THEY started the stampede.

Sonic: SHADOW! SILVER! CAN YOU TWO TAKE CARE OF THE OUTLANDERS!?

Shadow: We'll do our best to slow them down Sonic! But please hurry!

Sonic: "HURRY" IS MY MIDDLE NAME!!!

-Sonic slides down the canyon and takes the safety path to Izuku, while Shadow and Silver fight off the outlanders. As they take down the outlanders, Sonic is rushing and flipping over stuff to get to Izuku in time. Sonic manages to get to a position where he can get Izuku, but the branch of which Izuku was hanging on to was breaking off slowly, and it would only be a matter of time till it breaks off.

Izuku: Uh... HEY DAD! No rush but... CAN YOU HURRY UP?! THIS BRANCH IS ABOUT TO BREAK OFF AT ANY MOMENT!!!

Sonic: I'M COMING IZUKU! *Jumps down to tree*

-Sonic get's to the branch and reaches for Izuku. Izuku see's it and tries to reach for his hand, but he comes short and falls. But before getting hit, Sonic with the blur of blue lightning caught Izuku and brought him to top of the canyon where the other Freedom Fighters are. When Izuku's safe he turns around to say thanks to his dad, but before saying thanks he was hugged by Sonic who was crying.

(End Song)

Sonic: *Cries* SON! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!

Izuku: *Starts Crying* D-D-DAD!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

Katsuki: Damn. I've seen Izuku cry in the past, but I never saw him cry this much.

Izumi: *Sniff* I agree.

Sonic: *Sniff* Sorry. I'm just really glad that your alright.

Izuku: *Cries* Dad... Dad...

Sonic: Now, how about you introduce me to your... *Looks at Bakugo Twins, Izumi, and Uraraka* Friends.

Izuku: OH! Sure dad!

Katsuki: No need! I'm Katsuki Bakugo, and this is my sister Katsumi. We're childhood friends of old "Deku" here.