Episode 3: Meeting the New Freedom Fighters!

-It has been 2 weeks after Izuku learned that he was not a Yagi, but after that, things started to look up for Izuku. Lane all of a sudden started to hang out with Izuku and his friends. Iida, well, he stilled bullied Izuku, but he did it in secret, because he was threaten that if he was seen beating up Izuku again, that Tenya would be blacklisted from all hero schools in Japan. It was good, but the search for Izuku's real family was still in pieces, because they couldn't find anyone that knows Amy Hedgehog. That was until one day, Lane had to talk to Izuku about something.

*After School*

Izuku: (I wonder what Lane want's to talk about. You know... maybe I should tell him my secret too. If he's sharing his.)

Lane: Ah! Hey Izuku!

Izuku: Oh. Hey Lane! What did you want to talk to me about?

Lane: Well first off... I know you overheard my conversation with All Might.

Izuku: HUH?! WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

Lane: It's alright, I didn't tell All Might.

Izuku: *PHEW!* Thanks Lane. I didn't want him to beat me up.

Lane: Now, on to the serious bit. I wanted to ask you something.

Izuku: Sure! Go ahead!

Lane: Do you really know your REAL parents?

-Izuku froze when he heard the question, he never heard anyone ask that question before. When he heard it from Lane, is mind was racing with questions on why Lane was asking him about his real parents.

Izuku: Well, um, ah, the truth is... um, I, ugh, ARGH! *Slumps down* . . . If I tell you about my parents... Can you keep it a secret?

Lane: Sure go ahead.

Izuku: My real parents... AREN'T the Yagi's.

Lane: (*SIGH* I knew it.) What do you mean?

Izuku: Look, I don't tell other people about this except my friends and my sister, but... *Showing him the picture* These are my true parents.

Lane: *Takes a look at picture* (Yep, Sonic and Amy. Part one is complete, it's getting him to come with us, THAT'S the hard part. Because knowing him, he's not leaving without his friends.) Are these... Hedgehog humans?

Izuku: Yeah, the pink one is my mom, her name was Amy Hedgehog. The blue is my dad, but I don't know his na-.

Lane: Sonic.

Izuku: H-Huh?

Lane: Sonic. That's your fathers name. I'm his adopted son truth be told.

Izuku: Wait... HOLY CRAP! DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE BROTHERS?!

Lane: Not blood related, but yes. Sonic Hedgehog is my father. Or... Step dad. The truth is, I was sent by dad to come get you and bring you home.

Izuku: Wait really? Then why didn't you say so from the beginning?

Lane: Well for one. *Turns into his animal form* You would freak out if you saw me like this. Plus it would overwhelm you in an instant.

Izuku: Ah. That's understandable. I guess. So question, what are you? Are you suppose to be a grey wolf or...?

Lane: I'm a Shadow Wolf. Huge difference. *Senses Izuku's friends* Give me a moment.

-Izuku was confused at first, but then Lane started lighting up dark red lightning around his body, and pointed his finger towards the place where Izuku's friends were hiding. A dark red energy ball is formed and fired upon. As the gang tries to recover, Lane steps over them, menacingly.