Episode 2: Izuku's True Family! A Secret Reveled!

-Izuku just entered the door, with all the scars and bruises, as soon as Inko saw his injuries she tended to them immediately. Izuku told Inko that he was told to go commit suicide by Iida.

Inko: IIDA SAID WHAT?! I'll have a chat with his older brother!

Izuku: N-No m-mom, he'll just make it worst. (Maybe I shouldn't tell her that I heard that dad passed on One For All.)

Inko: How will he make it worst Izuku?

Izuku: If he tells Iida about the conversation you and Ingenium had, then he'll just get more angry at me.

Inko: *SIGH!* I still can't believe that Iida said that! *Makes Dinner* It's been 6 years and he STILL treats you like a virus! Even though you being quirkless was not your fault!

Izuku: I know... That's why... I'm gonna be the worlds first quirkless hero!

-Then the door opened and Nezu, Shota Aziawa, the Bakugo Twins, Izumi, and Ochako walked in to see if Izuku was home, once Izumi saw Izuku she tackled him and slapped Izuku hard.

Izuku: OW! What was that for?!

Izumi: THAT WAS FOR SCARING US! I THOUGHT YOU WERE REALLY GOING TO KILL YOURSELF! *Cries* Don't you dare scare me like that again! Please. Promise me.

Izuku: I promise! Sorry for making you guys worry. I just... *Thinks of conversation of Lane with All Might* Needed a moment.

Katsuki: WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON JET LEGS I'M SO GONNA END HIM!

Nezu: Now now children, I understand your anger, but I shall talk to the Iida family about this issue.

Katsumi: But if we do that, then that will give Iida an even MORE reason to beat up Izuku! WE NEED TO PUNISH IIDA!

Aziawa: Stop. Iida will be punished, but don't beat him up please.

Katsumi: Fine...

Inko: Yes... (I have to tell Izuku, he deserves to know.) Izuku I have something to tell you.

Izuku: Really? What?

Inko: The truth is... You... Aren't a Yagi.

Everyone: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izumi: MOM! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED IZUKU! HE'S MY BROTHER!

Inko: If you guys give me a chance, I can explain. You see, I do love Izuku, but I didn't give BIRTH to him.

Nezu: Miss Yagi if this is suppose to be a joke it's not a funny one. How did you not give birth to Izuku?

Inko: Well... The truth is... I found him abandon in an alleyway.

*Flashback with Narrating (It looks like this [ ])*

Inko: [I was walking out in the rain returning from the store with some toys for Izumi, she was only 1 year old at that time, until I heard crying in the alleyway coming up, I looked inside, and what I saw shocked me, it was Izuku... But...]

Katsuki: [But what?]

Inko: [As a baby hedgehog humanoid.]

Everyone: [WAIT WHAT! IZUKU HAD A QUIRK?!]

Izuku: [Wait... If I had a quirk... Why did you hide it mom?]

Inko: [Well, when I saw you, I went to come and take you home, but you transformed into a human when I touched you. At first I was going to take you to the doctors to get you checked, but when I picked you up, I saw a picture and a note fall out of your blanket. I picked up the note and read it.]