Brothers

Warning: Slight angst but with a happy ending.

Peter had been through a lot recently. First, his aunt had passed away. She had been diagnosed with cancer, it had taken a turn for the worse and, now she's gone.

Before she died she had had a very important talk with the one and only Tony Stark. This important talk had been about Peter and what the future held. She then had the same talk with the boy himself. And an agreement was made.

After Aunt May had passed away, Peter was discreetly adopted by the one and only Tony Stark. At that moment he became Peter Benjamin Stark Parker.

It took awhile of adjust but soon enough Peter found his home at the tower. He was happy there, and his future was set. Even as Spiderman, he was still a genius. He could get into any school he wanted. Plus with Tony Stark backing him he could go just about anywhere he wanted. Peter wouldn't go hungry. He wouldn't have to struggle with money or debt. He could live a happy and comfortable life.

That was his Aunt's biggest regret. They had always been low on money, tight with food. She had worried if Peter could get the education he needed while he looked for jobs to take on. Aunt May already worked 3 part time jobs, but that was never quite enough. She never had enough food for Peter and his metabolism. She never had the money to let him get new clothes anywhere but a thrift store. Yet, Peter never once complained. Because he understood his Aunt was going her best, and that's all he needed.

It was in his new life he learnt some things and made some friends. Vision was one of those friends. When the former AI told Peter about his creation Peter only had one question.

"Does that make us brothers then?"

Vision was rather confused by the question, and asked Peter to explain.

"Well since Tony created you he's kinda like your dad. And since he adopted me he's my dad. So does that make us brothers?"

And at that, Vision smiled. Peter had a point there.

"Sure, we can be bothers. I'll do my best to be a good big brother."

And that Vision did. From then on the two got closer. They looked out for eachother. When Vision was having issues with people, Peter was there to help him out. And when Peter was in trouble, Vision was there to save him. Whenever they were asked how they had gotten so close, there was only ever one reply.

"Because we're brothers."

Note: no I'm not writing again. I was going through my old stuff and found out I never posted this chapter. Just putting it out there instead of letting it stay in purgatory. This fic will likely never be updated again. I'm not that into the MCU anymore and don't expect to be writing again. But who knows maybe I'll rewatch the movies and get inspired. There were a lot of other stories planned for this but most where incomplete and I don't remember where I was going with them. So this is probably it.

Thanks for reading and have a good day guys!