School and stab wounds.

Today was a normal day. Well, as normal as you can get it but still. Normal. The birds were out, the sky was clear, the sun was a bright as any flameing ball of gas. Peter had a stab wound.... Well maybe not THAT part. But it was still...normal enough for school.

Peters pov:

I slipped up. Bad. I may or may not have let my guard down then took a knife for a lady on the street.... Woops. So now I have a stab wound in my side. It's healing but I was on my way to school and now I'm an hour late... I've, some what patched it up... I've missed my first class already! Luckly it was just history, I can make that up pretty fast but my next class is science, and were doing a project today! No way I'm going to miss that. Its just one little wound...I'll be fine... Yeahhhh.

At school

The bell rung just as Peter managed to push threw the door. Miss. Ballet the teacher shook her head and went back to some paper work allowing Peter not to be counted late due to the close call. Pete quickly took his set next to his best friend, Ned, who shot him a worried look but was unable to say anything as the teacher desided that was the perfect time to start her lesson.

It was about half way threw class when Flash, who was sitting behind him yelled out, "Wait is that blood!?" Every head turned to flash and guess who he was pointing at....you guessed it, Peter.

Peter's once yellow and green 'nerd shirt' now had a huge stain on it from his blood. When Peter touched the spot and pulled his hand back his fingers were red. "Hey Ned." "Y-yeah Peter..?" "Call Mr.Stark." "o-ok." Mr. Stark was called.

Within minutes Iron man himself came bursting into the class room.  "Kid!" He yelled out as he ran forword. "Ok,ok,ok. Tower now.." And like that, they were gone to the tower. Peter's thanks came in the form of being sad on missing his science project.

____________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the rushed well entire story. I've been having some horrable writer's block on this one shot series. I will update again when I can but for now this book is at a stand still. I've also been focusing on my other book that I've been working on. Again sorry guys. Peace out,
-Random <3