The god and the child.

Loki's pov (first person):

"What??" I said looking at the two in shock. Steve sighed. "I said you need to watch Pete. Tony and I are ok with it." The super soldier said. I turned to Tony who just nodded. "You want me to look after...a child?" I said still confused and shocked at their choice. I didnt have the best track record with kids... Tony spoke, "Yes. Were trusting you here so, don't. Screw. Up." I sighed and nodded. Who knew how this would go. Me, a god, and a five year old kid...

~~Time skip brought to you by a spider.~~

2 hours later.
Still Loki's pov (and still first person):

I looked down at the child. I had made up my mind. I loved this kid. He was better then anyone. I swear he could probably pick up Thor's hammer...may have to try that later... I knew I would do anything for him. Peter was just so pure. I loved it. Peter looked up at me. "Mr. Loki sur, can I see your magic again? It's so cool!" The small boy said. I chuckled. "Sure small one." I said as I used my magic. The spell was just for looks and couldn't do anything but Peter seemed amazed. I ended the spell and Peter clapped happily. I looked at the time... Tony and Steve would be gone for a few more hours.... Maybe we could watch a movie. I looked down at Pete. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked. He nodded vigorously. I chuckled and stood. We walked over to the couch. "Ok small child what movie shall we watch?" I asked. Peter ran over and grabbed a movie he held it up to show me. Peter was holding it up side down his fingers covering the title. I went with it. I gave Peter a thumbs up to show I was ok with his choice. He smiled and put it in the movie player. I sat down on the couch and he sat on my lap. I didn't mind. The movie started to play.

.·Time skip brought by laziness·.

Tony's pov (also first person):

I walked into the elevator with Steve. We had just finished our little break day, just fir the two of us. It was great. Steve watched the numbers tick up on the elevator. "Welcome back Mr. And Mr. Stark." My ai Friday said. "Thanks Fri." I responded. I looked back at Steve. "I hope nothing blew up." He chuckled. "I'm sure they're fine." He said. The elevator clicked and opened. We were back on the Avengers floor... We walked into the dark liveing room. The lights had been dimmed and Pete's favorite movie, Finding Memo, was playing. We carefully walked to the couch when we saw it... Peter and Loki were both asleep on the couch. Loki had one leg on the couch one leg hanging off. He was laid down against the arm rest. Peter was laid on his chest stuck to the god like a baby koala. Admitively it was adorable. They both slept peacefully.

Hey guys! I know that was short with only 518 words but I hoped you like it. This is my first story. I will take suggestions if you make them. Have a nice day!

-Random.