°•☆STAR 6☆•°

Virat- saiiiiiiiiiii utho mujse bat karo kiya hua sai..

Sai- *half fainted* vi..rat.. mai ..theek hu..

Virat- pagal tumhe itna bhukhar hai or or tum ho ki bol rai ho theek hu ?? Mu...mujhe samj nahi arha kiya karu ..

Sai- ....*she holds his hand and pulls him on her*.. I need you..

That's all when virat captured her lips holding her hands tightly
Sai was literally burning virat couldn't think any way rather then what he was up too...

He removed the blanket sai was wearing from her and hugs her tightly ..

Sai- *opens her eyes after breaking the kiss and looks at virat with red teary eyes*

Virat- *kisses her eyes then nose tip and then again her lips this time hard from the previous .. pouring all his worries love care and kissing as his life depends upon her..

Breaking the kiss he nozzles his head in her neck crook and leaves a gentle kiss there ..

Sai chuckled leaving a small moan..as he bit there ..

Virat loved that how he affected her so much how his one small kiss makes her blush like a red melon how she moans against his actions he looks her face her red blushing cheeks her week smile her pink nose her puffy face..*

Sai- I.. feel safe in your arms modak *she said and that's all virat smiles and says sai be ready to be awakened whole night I will  not allow you to sleep peacefully today sai chuckled and virat pulled her more close to him
And that day he made her completely his*..

The blissful night went in lots of screams moans pain and love

Flash back ends..

Virat remembering this gets teary
Eyes tears rolls down his blood shot eyes ..

Soon police officer handcuffed virat bringing him back from the flashback and virat looked if sai was back ..

Patralekha: samrat tum mujhe kiyo ye ye hathkadiya pehnva rahe ho mere sath jo kiya vo virat me kiya mai bekasur hu saja to is virat ko milni chaiya na mujhe kiyo samrat !..

( bichari sochi thi ki pariwar wale  ye sunke ki bacha virat ka hai maharani ki shadi virat se kara dege sai ko bhaga ke kiya alag hi bedimag aurat hai 😂😂)

Samrat- tum kitni bekasur ho kitni nahi vo mai sab janta hu tum hamesha se virat ko seduce karne ki koshish karti arrai hu like what a slut you are literally..

Pakhi- mind your *a tight slap from kaku*
Badi ma..

Kaku- chup reha kulakshini mere dono beto ka ghar ujad diya tune mere mere jiva ki Jindagi barbad to ki hi thi or virat ki hasti khelti zindingi me bhi fut dal di tune Nagin .. apne hi ghar ki khushiya kha gai..

She again raised her hands on pakhi but samrat holds her hands..

Samrat- kaku pregnant hai vo .. ap chodiya isko jail me police wale dekh lenge...

Ninad- kisi ko thapad marna chaiya to vo ye patralekha nahi vahini vo ye hai ye Nalayak *ninad said clutching his collar*
Kiyo kiyo toda tune sai ka vishwas kiyo jhukaiya mera sar kiyo bol bol virat bollll

*he breaks into tears*

To be continued so sorry for late update I was not wellnand was also stuck in studies and other stuffs ... Will try to update in regular base from now .... Thanks 😊 for reading..

Next update tommorow if 100 votes completed,..