°•☆STAR 10☆•°

3 weeks passed since mansi is back from hospital. As doctor told she wasn't left with much time samrat was asked to fulfill all her wishes...
When it was asked from mansi that what her wishes are which she wants to full fill in her last days mansi just said I want to see u married as soon as I can ...
Samrat was speechless he doesn't knows what to say, sai ran in to the situation and said mansi that she will find a suitable bride for her samrat dada... she promises her and mansi gives lods of sweet wishes to her ..

__________________________________
2 weeks later-
Sunday evening-:

Sai- ha bhau ye bhi de dije ye bhi ye bhi or ye ye Rehan dije ..

Virat- sai sab waps rakh do you are not allowed to eat all this ..

Sai- ap kon bhai shab 😗 mai apko nahi janti.. bhau mai inko nahi janti app ye rakho na ha ye wale bhi ..

Virat- bha.. bhai shab?????!!! Literally sai !!! Tumne meri insult kardi ..

Sai- ye dialog khai suna suna sa lagta hai areee ha apki best friend ka favorite word insult ..

Virat- sai tum us aurat ko bich me  nahi lau gi vada kiya tha na tumne ...

Sai- kiya to tha par kiya kare vo aurat hamesha se bich hi me hai ..

The shopkeeper -: vahini ye lije apka saman 1500 rs.. huye hai ..

Virat- saman idhar dije ye sab me se kuch bhi nahi lena hai ..

Sai- lena hai to lena hai ..

Virat- Nahi

Sai- kiya bola apne

Virat- Nahi nahi

Sai turns towards him and glares at him 🤨 kiya bole ??

Virat- are yarr ye cheating hoti hai.. mujhe bat hi nahi karni tumse jao lelo sari unhealthy chize mujhe kiya mai jara hu ..

Sai- virat sir

Virat- hm😃

Sai- byeeeeeee😗😗

Virat- agrhhhh 😑😑huh bye bye..

He turns and leaves from there..

Sai starts laughing pays the cashier and then comes out but doesn't finds virat anywhere..

She was looking for virat and someone was constantly eyeing on her unaware sai was now getting tensed as first her hormones and second virat both are irritating for her .. she was mad on him for leaving her like that when someone covered her mouth from the back and she tried to move but he didn't give her any chance to escape...

Scene shifts..

Samrat-: mam idk apne galat number pe call kiya hai meri abhi tak shadi hi nahi hui to meri beti kaha se hogi !

Nurse-: dekhiya is bachi ki halat bhut kharab hai as pass iski family ka koi nahi dikh raha isne hath me ek I'd card liya hua hai joki kisi major samrat salunkhe hai or isme jo number hai mene usi pe call kiya hai or guardian ke sign ke bina hm koi bhi treatment shuru nahi karsakte or jada time bhi nahi hai bachi ko bhut tej bukhar hai or platelets bhi down hai ekdum ...

Samrat- ah..esa kije ap treatment start kije mai pohoch raha hu mai ake document sign karduga ..

Nurse-: dekhiya bina apki sign mile we can't start .. come as soon as u can...

Call ended..

Samrat starts thinking what to do he loves kids and always ready to help them but today was his interview his dream job.. he cant leave that but if he doesn't saves that girl she may die and that guilt will kill him murder him slowly slowly whole life ..

Without thinking twice he drove towards the hospital and ran inside nurse came with the documents and after signing he insisted her to take him to the poor girl..

And when he saw ruhi his heart sinked he screamed ruhiiiii!

doctor-: AP jante hai isko ??

Samrat- ha ha ye ye meri beti hai please please save her paise ki tension mat lije bus apna best dije ga baki sab mai dekhluga ...

Doctor-: ek bhut hi careless insaan hai ap agar toda jaldi ate to condition itni kharab na hoti..
Nurse inhone documents sign kardiya???

Nurse-: yes doctor...

Saying this both went inside..

Here nupur was crying miserably as she cant find ruhi in entire house and nearby areas she was missing from last night and she had finded her whole night and now she was here lost all her Hope's ....

Flashback..

Nupur-: ruhi kaha se sikha tumne mumma ko jawab dena ...

Ruhi-: AP gandi ho mumma mujhe papa ke pass kiyo nahi leke jati sabke pass baba hai bus ruhi ke pass hi nahi hai mujhe baba chaiya mumma chaiya mujhe baba chaiya ....

Nupur- RUHI BEHAVE YOUR SELF!

ruhi-: mumma I hate u!!!😭

Nupur- *tight slap* stop arguing with me!!!!!..

Ruhi runs outside the house crying nupur follows her but she finds her no where,  ruhi runs and hides in a truck and soon the truck starts moving .. scared ruhi faints there... soon it starts raining because of which she catches cold and fever badly ..

Flashback ends..

Doctor-: your daughter is now safe listen she loves her dad a lot I guess vo baba baba hi bole jarrai thi the child somewhere lacks affection please if u want her to be alright in future just take care of her and spend more and more time with her ..

Samrat didn't know what to answer so he just nodded..

He went to meet ruhi and ruhi got shocked...

Ruhi- ooo kiya ap hi mere baba hai ???

Samrat- unknowingly nodded and seeing her tears Filled eyes and adorable smile awww he just couldn't control himself she hugged him tightly and every time she says baba samrat's heart gets filled with an unknown feeling..

He then takes her to her home he knows she now live near the park she meet him last time so he took her there and then asked about her home ...

Ruhi- mujhe mumma ke ghar nahi jana baba vo bhut gandi hai vo mujhe apse milne nahi deti ...

Samrat- ruhi beta ese nahi bole mumma bhi to apke liya kitna parshan hongi na or meri ruhi to achi bachi hai na she won't let her mumma cry for her right??

Ruhi- 🥺yes but..

Samrat- no buts chaliya batiya ruhi ka ghar konsa hai ...

Ruhi- shayad vo wala nahi ye wala mm mujhe yad nahi hai baba ..

Samrat- guard ha guard bhau bhau idhar... ye ye bachi ka ghar jante hai app

Guard-: are ruhi madam kaha chala gaya tha tum Nupur madam kitna parshan horha tha tumhare liya or or tum kon hai shab ji ..

Ruhi- guard dada ye mere baba hai mene bola tha na vo mujhe lene jarur ayege agye..

Scene shifts-------

Sai- ummmm hmmm chodo mujhe kon hai ...

He pulled her to a place and left her

Sai- hey bapppppaaaaaa😭😱😭😱...

_________________________________

That's all for today..
Hope u like it..

If u did vote comment and share the story and also add your request what u want to see any suggestions are most welcomed..

Thank you ~
Divyanshi 💕