°•☆STAR 11☆•°

Sai-: Bapppappapapapapappa...

Virat- areeeee chilao mat ahhhhhh mere kan ke parde fad diye ...

Sai-: to kon karta hai esa ha pata hai mai kitna jada dar gai thi or ye *she looks infront and gets stunned and again screams bappaaaaa*

Virat- are bhai shab aj ye mere ko behera karke hi mane gi ..

Sai-: wow virat sir candy floss or icecreams vobhi itne sare or ye balloons *she runs towards it and starts her badbad and virat is just lost in her cute activities*

Sai- virat sir virat sir are sogaye kiya khuli ankho se ..

Virat- hmm *still lost*

Sai- kiya hmm 🙃mujhe parshan mat kije ap ese ghure ge to mai kuch kha nahi Pau gi..

Virat- kiyo mujhse kiya Sharmana 🌚🥀

Sai- virat sir please ap ese facial expression dena band kije please 😩🙈..

Virat- nahi 🌚🌚🌚..

Sai- acha 🤨 *she takes cold ice form icecream trolly and puts inside his shirt*..

Virat- Oooo Pagal mahila Ah thanda thanda hai bappa ihehie..

Sai- hehehe🤡ab aya na maja..

Virat- acha bachu ab tum dekho mai kiya karta hu..

*and he starts tickling her*

Sai- 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂are bus virat sir 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Virat- acha ab bus kiyo baraf dalte vakt sochi thi 😑..

Sai- 🤣😂🤣🤣😂😵ahhhhhh virat sir .. *she holds his hand tightly and with another hand she presses her stomach and winced in pain* ahhhhhh..

Virat- kiya hua sai kiya hua tum theek ho na hospital chale kiya hogya sai..

Sai- 😭😭😭ahh

That's it for Virat, he picks her in his arms and rushes towards his jeep where she was still in pain ..

Scene shifts--------------------

Here at ruhi's side..

Samrat-: to ruhi chaliya vo hai apka ghar ...

Samrat walks inside the building and walks towards the lift and as the lift gate gets open he gets lost in her beauty ..

{*I'm changing ruhi's mother's name and the person I have selected for the role*

DIYA MOHITAPATHIL
She will be replacing Nupur..}

As ruhi sees her mother she gets scared and hugs samrat tightly and samrat comes back from his thoughts ..