°•☆STAR 9☆•°

Sai- ye ye kiya hogaya apko virat sir???...

Are pani pani kidhar hai ?? *she takes a jar and pours all the water on his face virat wakes up in shock ..

Sai starts laughing seeing is face..

Here nupur comes running finding  daughter ruhi tensed..

Where as samrat was carrying ruhi in his hands and playing with her he keeps her down and asks her to wait for him as he sees a ice cream stall so thought of being one for her ...

As he was going to turn a girl was coming from his right and both bumps into each other and fells ..

.......

Nupur gets lost in samrat and he was stunned to see nupur the same lady he saw in the footage Pakhi's sister..

Nupur-: so sorry mera par slip hogaya *saying that she get's up*

Samrat without talking to her and saying sorry wents away as he was really angry as all the bitter moments he was trying to forget gets freshen up..

He buys 2 ice cream AND when he came back he saw ruhi was saying mumma tu nupur and was hugging her samrat signs in disappointment and keeping the ice cream on the bench he wents out of the ground to return to chavan niwas ..

Virat- sai tum has rai hu matlab mujhe yakin nahi hora hai matlab kese batau ...

Sai- virat sir ap bhi na 😂😂kitne cute hai mujhe to itni hasi arrai hai na mai kiya batau 😂😂..

Virat- vese sai are you matlab are you like are you sure..
Matlab kese ..

Sai- are I'm sure yarr or kese kiya jese sab hote hai vese 🙂..

Virat- *holding her shoulder* mai bhi na sai tumhe bato me fast diya tum tum chalo betho *he pics her in his arms * ..

Sai- virat sir par hai mere pass ab kiya har jagha ap mujhe ese leke jayege ..

Virat- sai mai itna khush hu ki mera bus chale to mai to

*someone knocks on the door*

Virat keeps sai on the bed, goes and opens the door *karishma was there panicking*

Karishma- dada dada vo vo vo bua ko..bua ko ..ko

Virat- bua ko bua ko kiya karishma??

Sai also comes hearing virat ..

Ashvani- *shouting from mansi's room*
Mansi tai mansi tai ..

Virat and sai runs towards her room mohit was calling ambulance as mansi fainted suddenly ..

To be continued..

Precap- mansi to have cancer last stage.. vaishali comes to say sorry to chavans for patralekha's deed they are too ashamed of her..mansi keeps a demand infront of vaishali and she agrees..

Shocking for samrat..😵..

Ps..

Guys as it's new year coming wishing you and your family a really positive and happiness filled year and all the success comes to you ..✨✨

And guys sorry to say I'm keeping this book on hold for some time as I have too update other books also..

If you all complete 200 votes then I try to update soooooooonish..