Chapter 2

An ( Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter .)

Utakata eyes flutters open ans he sees a man and Hotaru talking and then Utakata remembers what happened before he was knocked out and gets into his defensive stance and he says "Hotaru what are you doing with them ? " Hotaru then snaps her towards her master and says "Master these people just wanted to talk with you." Utakata then looks at Naruto and says "Why do you want to talk with me ? And what it is about ? "

Then Naruto says "Calm down we are not here to harm you . I wanted to talk about a threat which threatens us ." Then Utakata asks "What do you mean by threat ? And what do you mean by us ?" "Us meaning we jinchurikis are in danger by this threat names Akatsuki they are hunting jinchurikis for the tailed beasts and bring destruction on the world with the power of them ." Naruto said and then he showed his seal .(If you are wondering what seal Naruto is showing it is the seal that is keeping Kurama in Naruto but he is free . Fuin-jutsu is weird so don't ask me .)

Utakata calmed down after seeing the seal and he asked "What is this Akatsuki ?" "Akatsuki is a group for S-rank criminals who is roaming around the word to capture bijuus ." Utakata frowned and said "How would defend against them if they are coming at me in a group ." Then Naruto says "Well they would in a group of 2 to capture you but still they are very dangerous and that is why I and the Hokage have decided to inform the jinchurikis and if the other kages agree we could train them . " Now Utakata started to think about the pros and cons and he asked "Do I have to go back to the Mist ? " and Naruto said "Unfortunately for you it is necessary as without a village protection there would be more chance that you would be captured . " and Utakata frowned and said "I won't go back to the mist and especially to Yagura ."

Naruto chuckled sightly and told him about what he had done in the mist and the genjutsu put on Yagura . Utakata was shocked and he didn't wanted to belive it but he had as the prove was presented to him . Naruto said "Don't worry Mizukage is a friend of mine and I am sure she would welcome you . But for you we would first train you for some months and then you would go back ." At first Utakata was going to refuse but he remembered how fast he was beaten so he accepted .

For the next 7 months they trained him and sometimes Hotaru in Taijutsu few ninjutsu like Earth style: Headhunter just in it took some time as Utakata's chakra control was low so they decided to teach him that and Hotaru.  They also learned water style :water dragon jutsu and Hidden mist technique. Hotaru learned genjutsu from Yugao while Naruto and Jiraya taught Utakata on Akatsuki's weaknesses (Pain, Konan and Obito is not included as Orochimaru didn't knew any weaknesses of them.  ) Utakata also learned to counter genjutsu as Naruto and Jiraya taught him how to go full bijuu mode as he could already go 4 tails without any problem before . After it was pover they went to mist and they were welcomed very kindly and Mei allowed Utakata and Hotaru in Mist but make them swear on there life that they won't betray and they accepted . Hotaru was resistant a little but she wanted to stay with her master so she stay there . Saiken also have Naruto some of his chakra as he knew he could trust this human who could bring a change in this world .

Then the team had to wait for month as they have heard that Five and Four tail jinchuriki were missing ninjas from Hidden stone and Jiraya had to find them from his spy network . During that time Naruto tried to learn magnet realse which Shukaku had given him and Shukaku also taught how to control it . Naruto at first had to control objects from far away and it was very difficult but eventually he meditated and felt a pull on kunai and he could make it float and he could throw it . Then Naruto learned how to do it subconsciously without meditating and Naruto said that this was the hardest training after learning sage mode but Naruto did it as he remembered that he had to protect the village , his family , his friends and finally Yugao . After that was over Naruto put a stop in training that and mastered some of ninjutsus he had learned . He had kenjutsu spars with Yugao and made her learn Rasengan and Combination style : Vapour Burning Jutsu . Yugao had taken time learn both .

At first Yugao couldn't mold her chakra in water balloon but then Naruto said that Rasengan is made depends on the rotation type of the person and Naruto is a right rotation type and Yugao also tried rotating right but she was actually a left rotation type and that is why she had problems but after Naruto points that out Yugao had no problem after bursting the water balloon . She was stuck at rubber ballon and Naruto said that it took him 1 month and Jiraya 8 months to learn Rasengan so don't have to worry about that and they continued training in Combination style : Vapour Burning Jutsu .

Yugao did it more easily than the Rasengan as she already knew how to channel her elemental chakra through her sword but she had to learn how combine them together and shoot it .

Then one day Jiraya comes and say that they have to pack very quickly as they have found Four and Five tail jinchuriki but they do not stay at place more than 2 weeks . Naruto and Yugao put a hault in there training and went to where Jiraya's spy network have spotted the rougue jinchurikis .

An( Another chapter done . I hope you like it .)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)