Chapter 4

An( Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter . I hope you like it . Well it is difficult to write after a month of not writting but I am getting back to my form well let's not waste not anymore time and start the chapter .)

It has been two days after the talk of the fight between the three jinchurikis it is because they have to find a abandoned place as when they fight they may not injure anyone then place seals there to keep anyone from sensing the huge amounts of charka when they fight . After the preparation were over all the fighters gathered there and Naruto said "Now you can go all out here as we have placed seals that do not let outside people to sense the chakra that is being used inside here . Well I would suggest you both that you would give a handicap but I think your pride will not allow that so shall we begin our fight . " Roshi and Han glances eachother and they both nod and nods at Naruto .

Naruto then makes a ram sign and the seals activates and both Roshi and Han rushes at Naruto who takes out his tri-ponged kunais and throws them at the jinchurikis who deflected it with there own kunai and continues rushing towards Naruto but they didn't notice the seal that spread around the kunai that they deflected and then Naruto flashed away and appears behind them with two Rasengans on both of his hands and slams it . Unfortunately for Naruto both Roshi and Han covered themselves in bijuu chakra and the effects of Rasengan was slight to none . Roshi then tries to grab Naruto but he flashes away and creates 4 shadow clones who is covered in Kurama's chakra and they rushes at Han and Roshi they gets in Taijutsu battle and both Roshi and Han are getting a little pushed back as 2 vs 4 but the shadow clones have to be careful as they might get dispelled if they get hit hard enough . Naruto went through hand signs and did a Justus which he made himself Wood Style : Eight Pillars of Doom . Eight Pillars with some tentacles which had sharp edges attached to it came out of ground and slashes at both jinchuriki they both have caught off-guard and got cut by it . Then they felt there bijuu chakra being sapped out of them and they saw that Naruto placed a hand on a pillar and absorbs the chakra that the pillars have stolen from Han and Roshi .

After seeing this they both tried to dodge the attacks from it but they were cornered by Naruto's shadow clones so they eventually they lost there bijuu cloaks and they were pannting but they dispelled the shadow clones and the Justus was also gone . Naruto then said said "Let's see for how much time you can handle this ." then he places a gravity seal infront of them and activates it and they instantly falls to the ground . They tries to stand up and succeds but they were tired as there bijuu chakra was sapped out and they tried to go full bijuu so they finally goes full bijuu mode and Naruto whistles and asks Kurama if he wants to fight his brothers but Kurama refuses and says "Well I am feeling sleepy so you can take care of them ." Naruto just chuckled and said lazy fox and then he went through hand signs and did Wood Style : Wood Golem Jutsu and Wood Style : Wood Dragon Jutsu . The wood dragon wrapped itself around golems neck and the attack between two bijuu and one man started . The wood golem punched away five tails and the wood dragon attacked the four tails . Both bijuus tried to retaliate with boil and lava attack but is was dispersed by the wood dragon and wood golem who shot wind at the boil attack and water at lava to turn it to earth .

After seeing this both bijuus had no other option but to form bijuu bomb . Jiraya and Yugao was going intervene but Naruto send them a signal that he would be fine and then he activates his rinnegan and does a Almighty Push to disturb the concentration of the bijuus to not form the bijuu bomb and then he formed a shadow clone who also had his rinnegan active and they both did a Universal Pull at huge scale to bring the bijuu towards them and stabbed them with chakra rods to disturb there chakra connections and they return back to there original bodies . Both Han and Roshi groaned as there chakra was going hayware and then Naruto pulled out the chakra rods out of them and said "Well I win this match it is because you rely to much on your bijuus , I know that your village trained you on only using bijuus strength but you have other things like ninjutsu and taijutsu and during your training with me ." Both nodded and passed out . Then Jiraya and Yugao landed in the clearing and Jiraya said "Well we have a lot to work on ." and Naruto nodded and then Naruto made two shadow clones . The clones picked up Roshi and Han then they flashed at there hideout . Then Naruto picked up Yugao bridal style and told Jiraya "We are going hot springs and don't you dare come there to peak at us you pervert or else you might at a worse shape than when Tsunade baa-chan put you at hospital ." with a glare and Jiraya gulped and nodded furiously and both flashed out of there . Jiraya sighed at that and thought why couldn't anyone appreciate his work but then he giggles perversely and thinks there was a river nearby and he could get some reasearch material there and he shunshined out of the clearing .

A day later both Han and Roshi opened there eyes and saw that they were at there hideout and saw the group infront of them and Naruto said "From today your training will start so welcome to hell and I hope you survive it ." Both Han and Roshi who were calm natured gulped at this and they nodded but instantly regret the decision they made as they saw the huge grin sprout in Naruto's face and they thought 'We dug our own grave.

An (Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Well I took some time to write it and I think I will bring the next chapter soon . Thank you for the support .)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)