Chapter 6

An ( Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it . Let's begin the chapter.)

After the more than three years were over the group were finally going back to Konoha . After leaving Han and Roshi the group started to train and the most who improved was Yugao . Naruto wanted to make her strong as possible because if Akatsuki tried to take her away or kill her she might be able to defend herself until Naruto arrives . Naruto learned Magnet Realse and he could use Jutsus which Kurama told him about. Jiraya mastered the toad kata with his sage mode . Naruto also started to summon Dai alot frequently because Naruto started to feel a little guilty since the dragons have helped and he just used them to get the sage mode so he started to go to Summoning realm of the dragons and train and spar with them .

As they were entering the village they met Izumo and Kotetsu reliasied that they were Naruto ,Yugao and toad sannin Jiraya . Although Izumo and Kotetsu were not best friends with Naruto like Itachi they were friends with him . Izumo says "Well look who is back Kotetsu . I think he forgot even that he has a village who is waiting for him to return ." Naruto just scratches the back of his head and laughes . Kotetsu "Well you are back now . Hokage-sama and Kushina-sama wanted to be informed immediately when you all come back . I will go and inform them ." Naruto stops him and says "Well I am going to Hokage's tower so you don't have to go there . Anyways I will catch up with you after meeting with my Dad ." Izumo and Kotetsu agreed with him and let him enter the village . Naruto holds Yugao by the waist and says "Let's meet at my Hokage tower pervy sage ." Then he flashes at Hokage's tower .

Minato already sensed the chakra of the mark left by his son . He sees Naruto and Yugao flash in the room and he smiles at them and he says "Oh! Would you like at that. You finally remembered that you had a family here ." Naruto says "Yeah,Yeah I know Dad but I wanted Yugao to be as strong as possible as the Akatsuki might come and injure . " Minato then says " Kushina would be very happy to here you are back but don't come to me when she beats you up ." and Naruto starts to get pale hearing that and Yugao starts to chuckle . Minato then motions to a anbu to inform Kushina that Naruto is here . Then he continues "Well after you left your team started to train vigorously . They wanted to spar with you ." and Naruto chuckles at that . Then comes Kakashi and Naruto greets him but he takes him to a side and says "Nice to meet you Kakashi senpai . Well I have a gift for you . Are you interested ?" and Kakashi says "Nice to meet you as well Naruto. I am very interested in this gift you brought me ." Then Naruto takes something out of his kunai pouch and he says "Pervy sage gave me this I would have burnt it but he gave it to me as a birthday present so I can't just burn it but I knew you would like this ." In the hand of Naruto there was 'Ichha Ichha Paradise Volume 5.' Kakashi eyes shined brightly then he came back to his senses and says "Ahem! I like this gift very much ." Then he takes the book and turns to Minato and says "Sensei I think I hear a old woman there carrying a luggage I must help her so I have to go ."

Kakshi shunshins out of the room and everyone just shakes there head at the excuses of Kakashi . Then Yugao turns to Naruto and she ominous look on fer and she cracks her knuckles and asks "What were you doing with that book ? I told you burn it ." Naruto gulpes and starts to say " Well .... you see......." Yugao is about to beat him to death but then the door is fling open and Kushina rushes in gives Naruto a big hug and starts to check if anything is wrong with him . While she was checking him Naruto was saying "Mom I am fine . I am grown up now ." After checking that Naruto was ok she hits him on the head and asks "WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG ?!?!" Naruto was going to explain but Kushina hit him another time "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS ??!" Naruto scratches his cheek and says in a low voice "Mom I am a SSS-rank ninja ." Then another hit on the head and Kushina says "I DON'T CARE EVEN IF YOU ARE A GOD . YOU ARE STILL MY SON SO I WOULD WORRY ABOUT YOU ."

Naruto then dodges one and then another one and then another one and he says "Mom are you trying to kill me ?!?!. " And Kushina says "NO I WILL JUST BEAT YOU HALF TO DEAD ." at seeing this interaction both Yugao and Minato smiles . After this was over Jiraya comes through the window and says "This gaki is sure something . When we were on the trip many girls were attracted to him and the girl's bo....." and he starts to giggle perversely but Yugao looks at him with strong glare which promised death if he didn't stopped so Jiraya gulped and stopped . Minato then asks "How many jinchurikis would you able to meet Sensei ?" and Jiraya says "Everyone except the Eight tails jinchuriki and we also warned the Kages about Akatsuki . Raikage and Tsuchikage told me that won't need us help and they would crush Akatsuki on there own . " Minato nodded at that and said "Well it seems like this mission was a success . Well anyways your  team is waiting for you Naruto . Please enter team 7 ." Minato when told a anbu to inform Kushina he also told her to inform the team . The door opened and there was .....-

Cliffhanger No Jutsu

An(Another chapter done. I hope you like it . Well I haven't used this Jutsu for a long time . The next chapter would come tomorrow .)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)