[ 5 ]

[a.n] : just a heads up. this chapter is a bit rushed, mostly because i want to get the little things aside ( i literally wrote them in one go lmao bye.) . anyways, enjoy! and vote!

IMPORTANT : im splitting this chapters into mini-chapters because the word count is HELLA long, and seeing jsut one block of texts in ONE darn chapter blinds my insanity. (its about 6 thousand words HOLY) . so i think ill make several updates in one day???

me speed writing the chapters rn:

(forgive me, god)- my sleep deprived brain

(forgive me, god)
- my sleep deprived brain

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIVE

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

-IN a barren field of land, an endless road of drought, scattered with several shrubs on the sides, upon the impending view of a mountain, arcee drives straight into the wall-totally not suspicious or anything. For some people, driving through a brick wall is already the norm (**ahem, you, ahem**). Iridescent lights reflected off the tunnel walls, and she skidded to a halt at the base's opening, releasing an internal sigh as the weight of the seat was lifted.

"That's it for today's ride," Her voice, in relief, reverberates through the red flicker of the autobot insignia, and Jack laughs, rubbing the nape of his neck "Believe me when I say it's never easy being crammed into a small space." He motions to Miko, who is fumbling with her helmet, and Raphael, who appears to be willing to set aside his breakfast in exchange for bile.

"Well, I guess you got the gist of it; unlike you humans, we bots have to transform almost twenty-four hours a day." Her tone was sardonic, playful yet laced a tinge of bitterness.

Jack, frowns from the implication. He rubs his cheeks and thinks about it for a moment. "I don't think we're alike in terms of structure..."

When she went silent, he stammered, trying to explain what he meant, only for a hand to harshly shove him aside.

"Yay, we're back!" Miko leaps from his bike and sprints to the center of the base, while Jack, scowling at the interruption, assists Raphael in removing his helmet.

Ratchet internally groans, and wished she tripped over her legs hard onto the ground. He sighs, vexed at the disturbing presence. "Please refrain from shouting, i am still trying to decipher this transmitted code." A clip tone darted her way and Miko raises her hands, backing off.

A norm it is to encounter 'doc bot' in a moody state and if it weren't for the looming intensity of his glare, as usual she'd set in her quips and earn a shout. However, unless she wanted a wrench breaking her skull it's best if she decided to leave. In a gleeful daze she skipped over to the television, prompting Jack to play with her.