𝙾𝙽𝙴

los angeles, ga
night club
8/14/21

MAYBE SOMETIMES LIFE WASN'T all sparkles and unicorn's for her, but she was determined not to let anyone find out. It's not like she cared anyways. She always had fun with her life. Throwing parties, going out with friends, seducing people, enjoying her fair share of danger, and etc.

But she didn't really give a fuck how life would go, she just danced to the beat of it. Carelessly. Even if she'd been hiding a couple things from certain people.

What she wanted in life was very simple to her, and maybe many didn't understand it. The one's that did, she hung around.

Being able to travel the world, go places people would dream of, and do things that her heart desired. So when anyone asked her how's life or if everything's going okay, her saying she's living it up was an understatement.

Nodding her head to the music blasting loudly in the night club, she held onto her glass steadily. Eyes wondering around the place sitting on a red couch at the top inside of VIP.

"How you feelin'?" Her lady friend scooted over climbing into her lap smoothly. Taking her glass and turning up the white wine.

"Better now that you're here." A slight smirk went across her face, rubbing her hands down the girls body stopping at her waist.

Lust filled eyes watching the girl's small smile turn into a teeth filled one. "Oh really? Thought you ain't been thinking bout' me."

"IGGY!? WASSUP BABY!" An unexpected old time friend came stepping up to the VIP area. Appearance stepping into the scene like a diamond.

Azia eyes went over to the man and back to the lady on her lap. "Gimme' a minute." Pecking her lips softly as the girl slid off her lap.

Walking over to him, he immediately pulled her into a big hug. Embracing the hug, she laughed lowly before pulling away. "What are you doing here? Haven't seen you in like years."

"Years? It's been longer than that." The man placed his hand over his heart in a dramatic state. Playfully acting hurt. "More like a couple decades Azia."

"Oh my-" Azia put her hand on her forehead lowkey getting annoyed by him. Looking back seeing that the people she was in VIP with were casually minding their business, she turned around pushing the man out. "Come on, let's go."

They quickly exited out the back door that was near. Stepping into the night sky as a small breeze hit against her smooth skin. Pushing the door closed as her eyes never left him.

"Jack isn't it? That's what you going by now?" She questioned standing in front of him, eyes scanning over his body. Being that she hadn't seen him for a couple of decade's, maybe three or four. The man took good care of himself.

Small smile appeared on his face nodding his. "Jack Harlow, you know I'm tryna' keep shit lowkey like you."

"Yeah, you sure you understand lowkey? Cause saying all that shit in a club around over a hundred people ain't giving lowkey." She slightly snapped at him, finger pointing at the building that they stood by.

Face going up in a small frown, he sucked his teeth clearly knowing that she was indeed right about all of it. "I'm still learning, damn. Good to see that you still a bad ass though."

White teeth being shown as she smiled at the comment. It never really offended her when she was called things like that. Bad ass, bitch, insane, and other such things. Maybe because she knew deep down they were right which she was perfectly okay with.