𝚃𝚆𝙾

los angeles, ga
penthouse
8/20/21

EYES SLOWLY BLINKING OPEN as the sun peaked in throughout the windows in the penthouse. Azia hands went up against her eyes, unintentionally rubbing them out of habit.

Feeling arms wrapped around her tightly, her eyes went down to her friend. Miley's body laying so comfortably on her, looking peaceful as she slept lightly snoring.

Smiling to herself she slowly removed her arms from around her body standing up. Pulling the white thick covers up against her, she made her way to the bathroom.

Azia's naked body displayed her nice curvey smooth skin as she walked to her shower running the water. She had about five shower heads in the shower, she set the water to a hot temperature.

Before she could gather up everything she needed, her phone went off loudly. Filling the quiet penthouse with it's annoying ringing.

Grabbing ahold of her long white robe, she slipped it on walking out of the bathroom and grabbing her phone off the table.

"No caller id?" She mumbled to herself, face going up in a mug. Making sure Miley wasn't woken up by the sound, she walked back to the bathroom answering the phone. "Who the fuck is this?"

"Oh, don't tell me you forgot me already." The males voice rung through the phone along with a small chuckle.

"How the hell did you get my number? No better yet, how you get Miley number?!?! I know that been you calling and hanging up on her shit!" Azia immediately knew who was on the phone, becoming annoyed as she grabbed her toothbrush.

"YOU MEAN THE BITCH YOU BEEN FUCKING!?" He yelled through the phone, Azia pulling the phone from her ear looking at it confusingly. Taken back by his boldness, she couldn't believe her ears.

Who the fuck is he talking to? The question ran through her mind, slowly but surely starting to get mad.

"I know you ain't fucking talking to me! She ain't no bitch, you must forgot when I made you my bitch!? DID YOU FORGET!? And I shoulda known that was you in that jet black car following me." She rushed over to one of her windows, peeping out. Maybe she could catch him now.

"WHAT? THAT'S NOT ME!" He continued to yell almost giving her a headache. His annoying voice plus him yelling, doesn't mix well.

"It don't even matter, cause I been spearing yo ass. Fuck all that, next time I see you— you dead."

"And it ain't yo' business who I'm fucking! Ain't my fault she can please me more than you ever could. Bye bitch boy!" Azia snapped into the phone aggressively. Hanging up, giving him no time to say anything more.

Hopefully he took what she said under consideration, because she never threatened someone and didn't hold up on her end. If she said she would kill you, she'd definitely do it. His best bet was to get some money, and flee town for good.

"Arguing this early?" Miley stood at the door with nothing but one of Azia's t-shirts on. Hair a bit messy but it didn't stop her from looking as beautiful as she always did.

Azia squeezed out some toothpaste onto the toothbrush before placing it into her mouth. Starting to brush her teeth, she nodded. "Mhmm."