𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

los angeles, ga
interrogation room
8/20/21

AZIA LOOKED OFF WITH A SMALL SMIRK on her face. She found that she had the power to make Kentrell mad very funny. They didn't even know each other, and both were being a pain in the ass to one another. Kentrell wanted answers, and Azia– well Azia wasn't saying anything. Why would she anyways?

"I'm telling you, all you have to do is answer my questions. I'll let you go afterwards girl." Kentrell tried his best to stay calm and professional, it was about to be over an hour that they were there. And so far he's got nothing.

"And I'm just telling you dude, why the fuck you had to interrupt me and my friend though?" Azia looked Kentrell up and down unfazed. "I was just tryna fuck but no, y'all wanna bust in and arrest a bitch."

Slamming his hands down on the table in front of her, she didn't even flinch. Sitting back with a confused face. "Look Miss. Azalea, I'm trying to stay professional. We'll take Miley in for questioning also, and without a doubt she'll tell us what we need to know."

Azia sat back looked him straight in the eyes for a minute and started laughing. Hitting her hand against the table as she laughed getting tear eyed. "Out of everyone you said Miley? Miley? You been stalking me for a while, huh? Don't you know she like my right hand women? I fuck her so good she ain't telling shit! Aye, it ain't even like she know shit."

"Oh? Wanna bet something on that?" Kentrell chuckled, not really liking her cockiness.

"I will bet your life, your partner life, and this whole fucking station life that my Miley ain't finna say a word to you." Azia stood up, standing taller than him energy overpowering his. "I don't give a damn bout' this shit, you have anything on me? No, let me the fuck go."

Kentrell didn't seem to notice, but Azia hazel eye color was slowly fading and turning into a darker color. She was getting upset, angry even. Kentrell been was pissing her off, but now it was really fucking with her.

Kentrell eyed her, he wasn't use to someone stepping up to him. Especially since he's a detective. Keeping his cool, he walked away from the table. "Sit the fuck down, you'll be able to leave when you can explain those pictures. I know you Iggy, I did my research. But nothing explains this."

"You might think you know me, but trust me you don't know a damn thing about me." Azia decided that she wasn't about to listen to him. Walking around the interrogation room, she sighed. "Those pictures could be fake, ever thought of that? Honestly who took em'? Cause I know I didn't."

"Apparently someone had been watching you, now where they are or what happened to them is unknown. I think you know though, I think you know more than what you say. Mind telling me what happened to her?" Kentrell put the missing girls file down on the table.

Of course Azia knew what had happened to the person watching her, but she could've sworn she got rid of all the evidence. So how'd he get those pictures? Who gave them to him?

Walking to the table she picked up the girls file looking through it cluelessly and scoffed. "You think I did something to her? She's 16 isn't she? I don't hurt kids. Never seen this girl before, but go off."

Maybe she was lying, maybe she wasn't. Nobody could really tell when Azia was telling the truth. She did what she wanted that's for sure.