007: Prague

Eunri had been surprised at Daehyun's choice of song on the piano back at the restaurant that day, but she didn't let it show. Something about Lee Daehyun kept reminding her about Alex, yet at the same time they were obviously two different people. From the way Daehyun dressed to the things he talked about—there was no way Alex would have known anything about Russian history—they couldn't possibly be the slightest bit related. Alex always whined about her History coursework being boring and would then be back at his guitar in a flash.

Something about Daehyun made her feel comfortable though. It was as if they had known each other for a long time, even though they had only just met. So she invited him out for breakfast the day after, and the day after that. Their conversations were light and breezy, and Daehyun would sometimes crack an odd joke that seemed completely out of character, yet not at the same time.

Eunri didn't know what to feel.

She had embarked on this trip around the world hoping that it would help her forget Alex, that it would help to lessen the pain. Yet somehow fate had arranged for her to meet this man who reminded her so much of him.

She put the last t-shirt neatly into her luggage and shut the lid.

It's alright Park Eunri, you won't be seeing him again.

She zipped up her luggage and headed out of the hotel room.

#

"This is the final call for passengers on flight JS105 to Prague. Please report to Gate A2 for boarding."

Alex handed his ticket over to the stewardess at the end of the arrow gate, and the stewardess smiled and pointed him in the direction of his seat.

He walked down the aisle looking for seat 36A—and for a certain someone. He found Eunri standing on tiptoes, trying to shove her luggage into the overhead compartment. Eunri wasn't a tall girl, so she always had to struggle to get sufficient height to reach the compartment—and even then it wasn't nearly enough. Her luggage case was wobbling dangerously overhead.

Alex squeezed past three other passengers reached out his hand just in time, pushing the silver case safely into the compartment.

"Thank you!" Eunri turned to him and said. Her eyes widened in surprise when she realised who it was. "Daehyun?"

Alex smiled. "Looks like we're headed the same way again? What are the odds of that?"

"Coincidence? I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Nothing to do with the fact that you peeked into her bag while she was in the bathroom and saw that she had a plane ticket to Prague," Daehyun muttered.

As usual, Alex ignored him.

"Are you in 36A?" Alex glanced over at her ticket, pretending it was the first time he was looking at it.

Eunri nodded.

"Well that makes it an even bigger coincidence!" He grinned and flashed his ticket in front of her. "I'm 36B."

He let her get in to her window seat before taking the seat by the aisle.

"That is really strange," Eunri mumbled as she buckled up her seat belt. "And you are heading to Prague because..."

"Meeting."

Alex sat down and took out the in-flight entertainment magazine and started flipping it casually, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary about him heading to the same place as her—yet again—and ending up in the seat next door. It was good that Eunri wasn't paying attention because he was holding the magazine upside down.