|1|

-Ara

"Kim Ara! If you don't bring your disgraceful butt downstairs this instant, I'm taking your phone for a year!"

I hear my lovely mother's voice yell from downstairs.

That witch!

I groan and lazily get out of my heavenly new bed, knowing damn well that woman will certainly take my phone away for a year without hesitation.

I make my way downstairs with my white top all crumbled and my basket ball shorts loosely hanging on my waist.

My hair was certainly a mess as well, and I was sure my eyes were puffy.

My dear mother is glaring at me as I walk over to her.

"I love you too, mom" I nudge her side and then lay my head on her shoulder still very sleepy.

"You sleepy piece of cheesecake! When are you going to help me unpack and arrange your room!"

Her hate for cheesecakes definitely hurts my heart, but I remember she would blurt anything that comes into her mind when she's angry.

At this point her yelling was definitely something I've gotten used to, it didn't annoy me as it used to before.

"Soon, mom! I'm still jet lagged, you know how long that flight was," I whine trying to convince her to not make me work my ass of today.

The next thing I know is that my ear is being pulled, and intense pain spreads through my ear.

"You said the same thing yesterday too, you brat! If you don't help me today, I'm kicking you out of my house!", she pulls me with my ear towards the living room which was a mess.

It had cartons everywhere, some opened and even turned upside down.

"I'm going out to get some groceries, when I come need my living room to look like a normal house not like a damn carnival"

She leaves me and goes upstairs without any word, leaving me to shed the little tears that came because of that witch pulling me ear.

I love her, seriously.

But I know things have been super hard for her, but she's still managing to go through it alone.

Divorce, that's the reason why my mother is in this state, even though before too she was always shouting and yelling, now it had become worse

She would yell at me for small things and get annoyed at everything I do.

I can't even remember the last hug I had gotten from her, even though I try to cheer her up sometimes, it's almost as if she's trying to get me out of her life.

But she can't and she has to deal with it.

My father, who is an a-hole, cheated on my mother who was intensely in 'love' with him.

She didn't believe him at first, but when he showed up a week later with a pregnant woman, that had my mother break into pieces.

My father never really cared about me to be honest, he always treated me like shit, as if I wasn't his own blood.

So when he immediately asked for  a divorce, dear mother couldn't do anything but just accept her fate.

My mother now had full custody over me as my father didn't want me at all.

What sucks is that I really have no one now, even though before I would think my mother was enough of a parent to even act like my dad.

She just showed her true colors to me right when the divorce happened.