|3|

-Ara

"Don't you dare come out! Stay in here!" I whisper to Jungkook who didn't seem to give a single shit about my mom being here.

He nods and lays down on my bed, closing his eyes with his arms under his head.

I turn around, shaking my head and quickly head downstairs. I know mom won't have any specific reason to even come into my room, so a part of me was relived for that.

I see her putting groceries away in the fridge when I enter, she still had a mask and a black cap covering her dyed blonde hair.

Now my mother wasn't like the others, not at all.

She had me right when she turned 15, with my father who was already in his early twenties.

She never dressed up formally as normal women around her age would, half of the time only being in shorts.

She still looks awfully young though, and she was very pretty too.

She had sharp brown eyes, with a straight nose and plump lips. Her complexion was quite darker than mine as she was more tanned than me.

That being because of how many times she used to go out sunbathing .

"Oh! You're here, I see you've done what I asked you to. That's what I expect you to do every time I ask you for anything, okay? You're living in my house, and you'll be doing everything I say until you turn 18, as you're under my custody"

She states with a firm look in her sharp eyes, this isn't the person I grew up with...

I nod silently, not wanting for her to raise her voice.

"Now, I'm guessing you've also done your room? I want to see how you've arranged your stuff", she turns around leaving me to process what she just said.

Shit, not my room!

"No, mom! I haven't done yet, I still need a few more ho-", the noise of my door opening silences me as I stare at my mother for a reaction.

I was still at the bottom of the stairs as she had opened my room.

She frowns deeply and turns towards me, "You still aren't done with your room!? Goodness, how slow are you Ara? It's been a whole week since we've moved in here and you're still not done? How lazy are you at this point?"

She yells at me from the top, her eyes bulging out as a vein from her head pops out too.

This is what I was taking about, I get it, I should've cleared my room up but I know that the woman I grew up with, would've never yelled at me for this.

I drop my head to the floor, and try to not to let tears form in my eyes.

All I wanted right now was for my mom to come back...

I hear the noise of her boots as she slams the door open to her own room loudly closing it behind her.

I fail at keeping my tears in and let them fall out. This had to be the second time I was crying because of her, and I had never cried before for such things.

Shit, I didn't even cry when my first boyfriend cheated on my with my best friend.

I sigh and rub my eyes, making my way upstairs.

Wait, wasn't Jungkook in my room?

I enter my room only to find it empty, where did he go?

I close the door behind me heading to the bathroom.

"Jungkook?", I knock and whisper.