|4|

-Ara

The sound of the door slamming wakes me up, as I groan and stretch.

"What the heck..?", I mutter to myself, because of how loud the sound was.

I hear a loud roar of an engine turning on, and it doesn't take me long to realize my mother left.

Is it her first day today?

On a Saturday..?

I groan again but sit up, fixing my messy hair. I stride towards the bathroom to do my business when I'm done, I decide to make breakfast.

Pancakes with bacon was gonna have to do, so I start making the meal. Trying my best to not burn the house down like last time, when I almost burned the house down.

I repeat 'almost'!

The pancakes were fine, not all that good looking as the sides were a little brown, but they tasted all right.

With everything set I'm about to dig in but remember that I have another person living in here, should I make breakfast for him?

Maybe in return of him cleaning my room for me?

Okay, let's do this!

I make two more pancakes and try my best to not make them as ugly as mine, with the beacon aside with some juice

When I'm finished, I place the plates neatly on the small dining table we had. Then I decide to head downstairs to call him.

I fix my hair, and clothes just to look a little presentable, and knock on his door.

I don't hear anything at first so I knock twice this time, but all that's heard is complete silence.

So I open the few door, only to see Jungkook in the same position in which I left him last night, his long hair was falling messily on the pillow beneath him, showing me his piercing.

He had a little frown on his face, but with a little pout falling on his lips.

Who frowns and pouts while sleeping..?

It had been almost ten hours since he has been in the same position, so I already know his body will be aching badly.

I sigh and go towards him, shaking him slightly from his well built arm.

I had barely touched him and I could already feel the hard muscles on his arms, how strong was he?

"Jungkook wake up!", I give in and yell.

But the boys beneath me doesn't bulge even a bit, he's not dead is he?

I check his pulse on his neck just to be sure and it was there, maybe a little slower than usual but at least he wasn't dead.

I search around for something, just to see a water bottle placed beside the mattress.

"Jungkook! Wake up!", this time he groans and moves his face to face to me, with eyes still closed.

Oh well! We'll see what happens..

I take the water bottle and open it up, I don't wast any second and pour it all over the raven head.

It drenches him quickly, and just like that his body sits up as quickly as lighting.

Now he gets up!

I quickly run towards the door and turn around just to see his reaction.

He had water running down his face, with some of it dripping from his hair, to his nose and his lips downwards as he had his mouth open in shock.

He turns his gaze towards me, and a glare is soon taking over his brown orbs.

He starts taking his comforter off and I take my cue to dash out of there.

While running I'm laughing my ass off as I hear him behind me.

"You little piece of shit! Come back here! Ara!" He runs quickly behind me, as I take the stairs.

The funny thing about this was that he was trying his best not to slip as he had socks on and I didn't.

"You should've woken up when I called you!", I dash towards the living room and try to hide behind the couch.

He reaches the area as soon as I go down, I hear his footsteps and heavy breathing around the room and he looks for me.

"Ara! Come back here! Who do you think you are for-"

He silenced and I wonder why for a second but the next thing I know is that I'm being lifted up and thrown over a wet shoulder.

"Found ya!", Jungkook says as he smacks my butt.

Excuse me what!

He did not just touch my poor butt.

"Yah! You aren't allowed to touch my butt! How dare you! You pervert!", I smack his back only to get pain in my hands in return.

Is this guy made of bricks!?

"Put me down! I'm hungry!", I whine and start moving around but Jungkook keeps on going upstairs while laughing.

I keep on complaining but he doesn't listen and takes me straight towards the bathroom in my room.

"No! Jungkook, I'm sorry! Put me down please!", but he doesn't listen to me and turns the tap on and it fills the tub up quickly.

Then Jungkook just throws me into the tub!

As in throws, literally!

I feel my back hit the hard bottom part of the tub as water engulfs me.

I quickly come out and start coughing because of the water going in my lungs.

I see Jungkook laughing his ass off as he has tears in his eyes and he was bends placing his hands on his knees.

Once I've finally stopped coughing, I decide to once again play with him a little.

So I start coughing really loudly, and start moving my hands frantically as if I couldn't breath anymore.

"H-help! Jungkook, I-I can't breath!", I change my voice to really make it seem like I was struggling.

Jungkook quietens a bit and looks at me for a second, when he sees what's happening, he approaches me with his eyes now wide.

"Ara? What's wrong? Hey, hey! What's wrong!", he asks while trying figure what was wrong.

I point towards my mouth, and start closing my eyes.

He comes right in front of me, and that's when I decide to move.

I quickly take him by surprise as I wrap my arms around his body and pull him in.

Obviously, I didn't think about how the tub won't be able to fit two people.

He falls right on top of me almost killing me because of his weight, but he manages to get wet too.

I start laughing as he looks at me behind him. A small chuckle leaves his mouth but soon we're both laughing, even though  struggling because of the weight on top of me.

Jungkook leans back with his back pressed tightly on to my front, crushing me between the tub and him.

"Get off me, you elephant!" I try to say but keep on struggling while laughing.

Jungkook hears me and moves to the side sitting beside me, with both our legs dangling out of the tub, and our upper bodies completely drenched.

"What just happened?", Jungkook asks from beside me once he's stopped laughing.

I look at him and smile, "I was only trying to wake you up, I wanted to give you some breakfast!"

He laughs again, and places his head on the edge of the tub, closing his eyes.

"It's been a while since I've laughed like this", he mutters quietly.

When I think about I couldn't remember the last time I had laughed like today either.

"Me too...", I whisper.

——