|2|

-Ara

I stare at the male in front of me, who's now sitting on his mattress.

He was literally living here, without anyone knowing about it.

He had just explained to me as to why he was in here, honestly I felt bad for him.

He hadn't even told me the real reason but I still felt bad.

But at the same time he couldn't just stay in someone else's house like that.

—//—

"What do you think you're doing here!?", I ask the wide eyed male in front of me, who had the tip of his index finger in his mouth.

I stare at him with a confused look while trying to glare at him at the same time.

"I can explain...", he says and puts his hands up.

"Oh you will! Do you think I'm gonna let you go now, huh?"

What if he was a thief? Oh my god, what if he was the one who ate my velvet cake yesterday night!

"I'll explain everything. Calm down would you?", he had an annoyed look on his face as he stares at me.

Calm down! He wants me to calm down, when I've just found a complete stranger in our house!

As much as I wanted to tell him that, I don't say anything and move my hand to tell him to continue and nod my head, "Go on, then. I would very much like to know why there's a stranger living in my damn basement"

He sighs and looks around tiredly, I notice how his big doe eyes had dark circles under them and how the boy's skin was pale.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, if you don't know me, I'm in a boyband with six other members and we had some problems because of which we all had to separate ourselves and hide,"

I wait for him to continue but he stops, that surely wasn't enough for him to be here though.

"So why are you here?", I try to ask calmly.

"I told you, some shit came up because of which we had to hide in small hidden places like these...", he trails off staring right in my eyes.

Which causes me to see his eyebrow and lip piercing.

He was hot, I wasn't even going to lie.

From his doe eyes, to his slightly hooked up button nose, which was a little big with a perfect bumping, and his lips which surely weren't thick or luscious but they were just so perfect with his face.

I notice the moles spread on his face, the one on his nose to the one right under his lips.

I had to be looking like a complete weirdo in front of a hottie like him.

"Okay...so this is how it'll work, you're gonna have to tell me everything, or else I'm calling the cops right now", I raise my eyebrows and stare at him.

I needed a valid reason as to why he was here.

"God damn it! I've already told you enough! I'm not allowed to tell you more! I'll give you anything in return if you let me stay here, just...don't call the cops, please"

He desperately looks at me, with a look of sadness in his eyes. Why would he be begging me to let him stay here like this?

Knowing my mom, if she finds out about him, she certainly won't be the happiest person at all. She'll lose it even more if she finds out that I knew about this.