Chapter 2: Good Hit

John's POV

I stare back at the fucking abomination staring back at me in shock as the cyan one comes to the purple's side.

"What the Hay is that?"

The Cyan one asks as i simply answer.

"Oh I'm God, And you are?'

I ask Jokingly as Ray bursts out laughing along with the Pink One. It wasn't even a funny joke but eh whatever. I see the purple one shake her head as her horns glow. All of the sudden i felt control of my body as in instinct i quickly upholstered my Pistol and aimed at the Abomination, Ray and Brad drawing their Bayonets while standing Up. Trombley grabbing a piece of the osprey and using it a club, Hasser grabbing his M4 And aiming it and Wright Grabbing Trombley's M249 And also aiming it.

"GET BACK!"

"GET THE FUCK BACK HORSE!"

We all shouted as the one in golden armor quickly drew their swords, spears and bows.

"Wait! We mean no harm!"

The purple one says as i shook my head.

"We we're in hostile territory five minutes ago, i call fucking bullshit."

I say as the white one gasps.

"How horrific! Watch your mouth creature!"

In response i aim my pistol at the white one as she quickly shuts up.

"This could be a trick by the Chinese to get info out of our mouths!"

Ray says as the Cyan one talks.

"Calm down before we whoop your flanks-"

The Cyan one was cutoff as all of the sudden an Arrow flew past me and the abominations.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I quickly Aim at the direction to where the arrow came from to see Fifty hostiles wearing Bandit like clothing rushing towards us, they comprised of the horses and other creatures.

"Its the USF!"

The purple one exlclaims as an Arrow Hits Ray's helmet, not piercing him but making him daze.

"FUCK! HOSTILES ARE IN THE BANDIT CLOTHING!"

I say as i quickly grab my Rifle of the ground with the others grabbing their Weapons and aiming it as i see the other ones to see them with fear in their eyes...They aren't the hostiles.

"Don't shoot the ones without the Bandit clothing!"

Brad says as i aim my M4 at the hostiles.

"ENGAGE! ENGAGE! OPEN FIRE!"

Our Weapons easily tear through the incoming bandits, sending blood everywhere as we kept on firing but they kept coming

Twilight's POV

I stare in shock as the Humans unleashed Tartarus On the USF Bandits...It was horrible, blood flying everywhere as they kept dropping dead.

"WATCH OUT!"

I turn to see a USF Pony raising his swo4rd towards me before the side of his head explodes. I turn to see the maskless Human aiming at the dead pony.

"GOLD BOYS! GET THEM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WE'LL HANDLE IT!"

He yells towards the Royal Guards as they start to rush me and my friends out.

I glance back at the Humans fighting off the seemingly infinite waves of Bandits before turning back.

John's POV

All of the sudden our comms lit up.

"-iker 1-5, I Say Again This is Striker 1-5 does anyone copy?  I'm seeing gunfire near a crash Osprey, Over."

I quickly recognized the Callsign as one of the A-10's that we're with us during the attack on Beijing as i quickly reach for my comms.

"THIS IS HITMAN 2-4. WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY UNKNOWN HOSTILES! REQUESTING CAS!"

I yell through the Radio while looking up to see a distant Shape of the A-10.

"Copy, Pop Smoke to mark Hostiles."

I quickly grab a red smoke grenade and through it towards the hostiles.

Twilight's POV

I was rushing back to the distant battle with the Garrison of Royal Guards stationed at Ponyville with the Wonderbolts also assisting with my friends by my side.

"TWILIGHT! NO OFFENSE THIS SEEMS LIKE A REAL BAD IDEA!"

Rainbow says as i turn to her while running.

"They saved us, we need to do the same."

I say until we heard something...

"LOOK OUT!"

I see Spitfire Yell as we see...Two Metal creature fly overhead of us, going to the direction of the Battle.

Two Metal creature fly overhead of us, going to the direction of the Battle

"My Celestia..."

Rarity says, seeing the speed of the two creatures. We kept running until we could see the battle, there we're bodies everywhere and the Humans we're holding them off but they we're getting closer. All of the sudden the two creatures from before appeared...

Small multiple explosions erupted, sending body parts everywhere as the creatures fly overhead us

Small multiple explosions erupted, sending body parts everywhere as the creatures fly overhead us. I stare in shock at the aftermath as the Humans stopped firing, seeing no more we're showing up.

"This is Striker 1-5, good Hit."