MANTICORE

- Name: Edelgard "Manticore" von Hresvelg

- Game Origin: Fire Emblem: Three Houses (2019)

- Place of Origin: Adrestian Empire, Fodlan 

- Class: Support

BIOGRAPHY:

The princess and heir are apparent of the Adrestian Empire whose steadfast ambition is veiled by her elegant, self-confident demeanor. Edelgard is also the house leader of the Black Eagles, then an empress of the Adrestian Empire. 

After she loses everything in Adrestian Empire she loved to a rogue No-Pat invasion conducted by mastermind Oz, Edelgard surrenders to the rogue No-Pats. However, after her imprisonment in Kunlun Mountains in former China, she breaks off relations with Oz and joins the good side of the No-Pats as codename "Manticore" to fight for her fallen nation of what is right. 

SPECIALTY:

Ultra Eir 

Ultra Eir 

Ultra Eir is the specialty of Manticore as a support specialist. It appears to be a futurized version of the medieval halberd but has healing and earth powers. It can cause an earthquake to inflict damage on any enemy, including hostile vehicles but air vehicles are immune to it. It can be planted to create a healing force field to revive and heal players. 

TRAIT:

Resurrector is Manticore's trait. It has the ability to revive downed players when using a defibrillator to full health as well as full power.