WRAITH

- Name: Morag "Wraith" Ladair

- Game Origin: Xenoblade Chronicles 2(2017)

- Place of Origin: Empire of Mor Ardain, Alrest

- Class: Engineer

BIOGRAPHY:

The Special Inquisitor of Mor Ardain, Morag is one of the Drivers that is declared powerful in Alrest. She's been with her Blade Brighid most of the time in her journeys with Rex and his party as well as post-journeys. An ex-sergeant of the Gonggong Lightning Squad of the People's Liberation Army 3rd Guards Division, Morag is codenamed: "Wraith" in the squad's missions during the War of 2020. At some point, she encountered Kimble "Irish" Graves of the Tombstone Squad and had an opportunity to fight for her home country and her future. 

Several years after the events of the latest conflict and her retirement from PLA, Morag begins working under her new bodyguard Blade Mythra and sent Brighid to bodyguard Male Corrin. However, after losing her brother Niall to a rogue No-Pat assault in Mor Ardain that resulted in the fall of her home country, it looks like that she lost everything but takes the next step in joining the good side of the Non-Patriated Task Force as the henchwoman along with Mythra to her old friend Irish. 

Now, Wraith will fight for her hopes of rebuilding her home nation alongside her people. 

SPECIALTY:

XM100G Super Scorpion

Wraith's specialty is XM100G Super Scorpion. It is a small box on the floor that fires a shell vertically, which in turn then shoots an explosive down very straight to the enemies as well as hostile ground and air vehicles via locking/targeting. It can deploy a total of four explosive charges before self-destructing. If the explosion is set off, take cover behind a towering wall or object to avoid being hit. 

TRAIT:

Flamebringer is Wraith's trait. It allows her to summon a large soul-fire barrier when reloading so that it can protect herself and the squad from enemy attacks. It can last up to 15 seconds.