SKULLBREAKER

- Name: Mythra "Skullbreaker"

- Game Origin: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (2017)

- Place of Origin: Alrest

- Class: Engineer

BIOGRAPHY:

The second sword of the Aegis and a long-time legendary veteran of the Aegis War, Mythra is very skillful in her years of traveling across Alrest with her Driver Rex and his friends. Sometimes described as sassy, Mythra may not get fixated with love or fun. 

She is transformed from Pyra as still a commander of the Castle Bravo Warriors, composed of three ladies Corrin, Lucina, and Byleth as well as the sergeant (formerly codenamed: Thunderbird) of Dolomite Squad of the United States Marine Corps, passing her leadership to Corrin. After the War of 2020 and the final battle against Malos, Pneuma, Pyra, and Mythra are now in separate bodies. Several years later, after having received a letter from the unknown Nopon who is associated with the No-Pats, Mythra rises herself again and becomes the Blade to Morag Ladair who sent Brighid to bodyguard Male Corrin in a journey to be welcomed to the Non-Patriated Task Force of Kimble Graves. Like Morag, she now works as a henchwoman and the engineer-type specialist of the No-Pat commander who is also the captain of the MFS-04 Exodus. 

Now, this Engineer soldier "Skullbreaker" fights for the Non-Patriated to make a right a regret from her legendary battles that happened in her past. 

SPECIALTY:

SZ-9 Nano Spider

SZ-9 Nano Spider

Skullbreaker's specialty is SZ-9 Nano Spider that repairs the heavily-damaged vehicles, similar to the EOD Bot in the Battlefield series, as well as shooting grenades at enemy soldiers and vehicles. 

TRAIT:

Operating Bot is Skullbreaker's trait. Similar to Indominus and Boris, it allows her to spot the heavily-damaged vehicle when the Nano Spider locks on to it for repairing as well as killing/destroying enemies in question.