INDOMINUS

- Name: Corrin (Female) "Indominus"

- Game Origin: Fire Emblem: Fates (2015)

- Place of Origin: Kingdom of Valla

- Class: Engineer

BIOGRAPHY:

Path Forger. Queen of Valla. Corrin is described as the bravest of all. A legendary veteran of the clash against the Sword of Rao organization commanded by Malos and the War of 2020, she was part of the Dawnbreaker Squad of the United States Marine Corps as a commander along with Pyra/Mythra. 

After retiring from the USMC following the final struggle against Malos in snowy Russia, Corrin lives a peaceful life in her home Outrealm. However, several years later, Corrin rises again to join the No-Pat Task Force for an upcoming struggle after she received a letter from her long-time interdimensional friend Kimble "Irish" Graves. 

Indominus, now the skilled engineer Corrin, excels in taking down enemy aircraft to defend her squad as well as those who cannot fight for themselves from the explosions on the air, land, and sea which dates back to her memories in the War of 2020. 

SPECIALTY:

G5 SAM Turret

G5 SAM Turret

The G5 SAM Turret is Indominus' specialty. It is used for taking down enemy aircraft as well as drone-based recon gadgets like the OV-P Recon Drone, functioning in a similar manner in some Call of Duty titles as well as Battlefield 4 as Anti-Air Mine. 

TRAIT:

SAM Operator is Indominus' trait. Like Boris, it allows her to spot the enemy aerial vehicle when the SAM Turret locks on to the enemy in question.