BULLSHARK

- Name: Lucina "Bullshark" Lowell

- Game Origin: Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)

- Place of Origin: Ylisse

- Class: Assault

BIOGRAPHY:

A warrior who challenges her fate. Lucina Lowell is Chrom's daughter who is from the doomed future. She has lost everything she loved to the wrath of the Fell Dragon Grima, including her parents as well as her people in Ylisse. 

After her events, she is used to being a sergeant in the Castle Bravo Strike Team in the first place, then a commander, formerly codenamed: "Dianmu", the Chinese goddess of lightning, to Morag Ladair and Brighid of Mor Ardain in Gonggong Lightning Squad of the People's Liberation Army 3rd Guards Division during the War of 2020, motivating her experience as a brave soldier with speed and courage.

After the final struggle against Malos in Russia, she retired from the PLA career, but several years later, she is willing to fight again in an upcoming struggle along with her friend Corrin. Now codenamed: Bullshark, Lucina gets herself ready to join the No-Pat Task Force under Kimble "Irish" Graves to bring the righteous bolt of lightning to the heart of the shadow war. 

SPECIALTY:

DRG-2 Megalodon and Barracuda

The DRG-2 Megalodon and Barracuda are dual-wielding weapons that mostly look like lightning spikes. When used, she jumps and slams her spikes into the ground, causing a massive thunderous shockwave that slaughters any player within its radius as well as creating an electric field and causing damage to enemy ground vehicles. It can be planted onto the ground, creating a forcefield of lightning capable of taking down enemy aircraft above and ground vehicles as well as enemy players. 

TRAIT:

Stormbringer is Bullshark's trait. It allows her to run at the speed of lightning in the combat zone, summon the circle of lightning bolts when reloading, and revive downed teammates.