Prologue

A/N: **represents action "" represents thoughts Also I am writing this story on a whim and most of the plot comes from my memory of the anime so sorry if I miss some parts

*This is happening  a few days before the main timeline of the anime in the gremory estate*

Y/N:So let me get this straight you want me to attend Kuoh academy as a teacher I am not missing anything right?

Zeotocius:Yes you are not missing anything else I just wish  you could watch over both my daughter and her peerege while looking after Sitri's child aswell

Vanelana:We don't wish to trouble you Y/N you are just one of the few people we could trust with this request

Y/N:It's fine I can look after Sona chan's and Rias Chan's peerages while acting as a teacher tho what class am I  teaching as you know I only can teach history or art.

Zeotocius: I thought about it and I wanted to ask you to teach Art and I will introduce you to other teachers as I am the one of the board members there and it's easy to convince them to enroll you as a teacher

Y/N:And what about my wife as you know I would love to visit her or take her with me maybe

Vanelana: I knew you would ask about that so we discussed it with Grayfia and we thought she can serve under rias as a maid and live in your apartament which we prepared for you

Y/N:Thanks for being considerate ok then I just hope there will be no trouble makers among both peerages anyway I must prepare my luggage if I am going to live in human world again maybe I might even find intersting students to teach.

Zeotocius: Thanks Y/N could I also ask you can you train my daughters peerage to prepare for a rating game against Riser because they keep pushing the date as far as they can and you are only one who can help her to prepare atleast.

Y/N:Don't worry Zeotocius you know how I am I will help the crimson princess to escape her captivity anyway I will call you when I will be in town.

Vanelana:Thanks Y/N we really apreciate your help and it could of been avoided if someone didn't get drunk *Glares at Zeotocius*

Zeoutocius:*gulps* yeah I really apreaciate your help also I already apologised about it ok!! Dear please forgive me I just got caught up ok.

Vanelana: I don't know maybe when you learn your lesson as I don't hear sincerity in your voice *giggles a little as she likes to toy with him like  that*

Y/N:Look after yourselves I better get going

*timeskip to your house in underworld*

Y/N: Grayfia I am home we should prepare our luggage we are moving to Kuoh and visit Rias over there with Sona

Grayfia:*already prepared luggage* I knew you will agree to it so I already prepared everything daer *comes closer to you and gives you a kiss on a cheek* so shall we depart to human world I think Rias is waiting for us.

Y/N: I see you prepared everything so let's depart then we shall not have our Crimson Princess Waiting *both you and Grayfia grab the luggage and teleport to ORC(Ocoult Research club) building and you both can see Rias and her peerage*

Rias POV

Rias:"I am doing my work while waiting for Y/N san to arrive as I hear from my mom that he is going to be a teacher in Kuoh and training both mine and Sona's peerages" *a portal opens up and I can see Y/N san and Grayfia with him* Ah Y/N san Grayfia welcome to Kuoh I was waiting for you to arrive and be your guide here.