Part 8

A/N:I am writing this while having 7/10 of whiskey in my stomach so I am sorry if quality is poor it's just new years and I drink only on holidays also happy new years also drink responsibly if you are of age and don't do it if you are under the legal age.

*We continue our story at your apartament wher both Tiamat and Grayfia sit waiting for you to explain why you have 3 women clinging to you  when you arrived and now you are sittin in on the floor across your who have slight looks of anger*

Grayfia/Tiamat:So care to explain to us why you have these 3 with you?

Y/N:*You gulp* well  at 1st it started out as their group wanted to invite me join their cause but then it turned to where 2 of them atleast like me I don't know about ophis and I also said it's up for you to decide.

Grayfia:Dear next time please be more considerete when adding women to your harem and before making a decision consult us.

Tiamat:Indeed I am slightly mad but it's ok.

Y/N:Ok

Grayfia:Also leave us dear me and Tiamat wish to talk with these 3 for now.

Y/N:Understood *you leave to your office and decide to do some sketching while waiting for their talk to end and talking to God*

God:I sense doubt in your mind *he said with worry*

Y/N:It's just I don't feel like someone who is worthy of them you know they might say I am I just don't feel like it.

God:I can only say you are indeed worthy of them as you have what it takes just stop doubting yourself and you  won't have the repeat of your fight with the previous Red Dragon emperor.

Y/N:Yeah *You remember that fight where you almost lost your arm while trying to kill him as he killed one of your friends back then*

*Flashback*

*You can be seen chasing after Red Dragon Emperor while this is happening he is scared as he is already missing an arm and you are covered in burn scars*

Y/N:Come back here you BASTARD!!! *you say with anger in your voice and you Aim your gun and shoot him down and he falls into a mountain range*

RDE(Red dragon emperor for short):Fuck off will ya I don't regret killing the cunt of a friend of yours.

Y/N:*You see him smirking and you decide to brutalise him by punching him until he stopped breathing* I hope you save a seat in hell for me aswell.

*Flashback end*

God:I still see you remember that day you can't blame yourself not everyone can be saved but salvation can be achieved if you seek it.

Y/N:I know I just feel like I Don't deserve it *You sigh while continuing your sketching and you make a sketch of the 3 females you encountered today Kuroka,Valiana and Ophis sitting across each other with different type   of flowers in hand*

*You hear a knock*

Y/N:Come in.

*As you said that all the females enter*

Grayfia:we talked it out and we came to a decision dear.

Y/N:So what is your decision?

Tiamat:We agreed to Share and that Grayfia shall be your main wife as you were together the longest.

Y/N:I see so all of you agreed to this.

Kuroka:Yes~~ Nya~

Y/N:Ok then *You are stand up from your seat but before you can do that all of them take you to the bedroom and you are having a steamy fun there for a few hours*