Part 6

*Ok we continue a few weeks after the Riser battle you and Issei are walking next to a cave draig said where he hid all the treasures he "Borrowed" from Tiamat and as you were walking Issei started to talk a bit as he wanted to know more from you*

Issei:So sensei why are you exactly helping the Tiamat dragon exactly?

Y/N:She and I can be described as drinking buddies or friends if you want to call it and I owe her a favour which she asked me to find the treasures that Draig took which I am ablidged to find because she was the one who helped me train my sacred gear but I don't wish to reveal it as it will cause some complications and I plan on using it only in emergencies.

A/N:Also I am making so that God created sacred gears when he created humanity and as you all know half human half fallen angel or devil hybrids have chances to get sacred gears but I don't plan to reveal it yet

Issei:I see sensei also how can I grow even stronger strong as you atleast so that I can help president.

Y/N:Well first put your heart into daily physical training and training your sacred gear so that you can break your limits also be carefull when you meet white dragon emperor as I can say for now you are not strong enough to face him.

Issei:Right.. *he says as he realises he still weak*

Y/N:Don't worry Issei you can still fight against ultimate class devils but not Satan level ones as you can't get super strong in short amount of time as shortcuts to power can cost you those you hold close to your heart.

Issei:I don't want to sacrifice anyone for strenght!!!!  *He says with slight fear as he really scared of thought that to get strong fast he hast to sacrifice someone*

Y/N:Don't worry with my training you will be able to even defeat me and other faction leaders in no time just stay focused on the training oh we are here *You see a giant pile of treasures,weapons and other valuable stuff* well it's time I start packing all of this and send it to Tiamat *You pull out a bag which has magic in it and it starts sucking up all the treasures* Also Issei kun I might come visit your parents today as I want to introduce my wife to them and they seem to be very nice people.

Issei:Should I ask my mom to prepare anything? *He says curious*

Y/N:just tell her to prepare same dishes when I was visiting for the 1st time so that my wife can have  taste of her cooking anyway Issei let me help you get back to your club *you prepare a teleportation circle for him with ORC coordinates*.

Issei:Ok see ya at my house sensei *He says as he gets teleported*

Y/N:Well time to visit Tiamat it seems *you teleport to familiar forest and you see the familiar master and he stares at you suprised*

FM(short for familiar master):Ah Y/N what brings you here? *he starts checking you out trying to find a reason why you are here*

 Y/N:I am here to see Tiamat *as you say it you put your bag over your shoulder*

FM:I see she is in her cave you know where that is I just hope she won't start wreaking havoc if she gets angry again.

Y/N:Don't worry you got me here to stop her if need be.

FM:I know that It's just last time you fought her you 2 destroy almost all mountains in this area.

Y/N:yeah sorry about that you know it's hard for me singlehandedly fight a dragon empress.

FM:Anyway off you go I have to meet Sitri's peerage later this night so  that I can help her peerage members get a familiar.

Y/N:well good luck with that off I go *you start walking towards Tiamats Cave where she spends most of her time*