Part 1

Your POV

*The events are happening on the next day after Rias showed you to your apartament and now you and grayfia are having breakfast and thinking on what to do on your free time in this town of Kuoh*

Y/N:"I am sitting with Grayfia right now in our apartament having a breakfast while we are enjoying our stay in the Kuoh town I like japan mostly because of it's culture and I traveled here many times but I really enjoy the feeling this town gives off to me and I've been thinking on taking Grayfia with me to walk around town getting used to this town" So Grayfia I've been thinkin about us going outside and take a stroll around town and get to know it better.

Grayfia:*looks at me and smiles* Ofcourse just let me change to more comfortable clothes and I will join you soon.

Y/N:Ok then I will ask Rias if she knows any note worth places for our date.  *you pull out a phone and dial in Rias number*

Rias: *anwsers the phone* hello? Y/N san why are you calling me?

Y/N:Ah Rias I was thinking on taking Grayfia on a small date to walk around Kuoh and see are there any good places to have diner or to look for some clothes aswell as I wanted to change my look.

Rias:Ofcourse there are *she starts listing off good places to eat and get some clothes* I hope you and grayfia can have fun on your date. Also Y/N san I have been wondering when will you train us.

Y/N: Thanks Rias and about training when I get to know the town around more and I will start maybe next weekend my priority right now is to prepare you Rias against your current engagement.

Rias:*Her tone of voice changes to sad one* I see anyway I hope you like this town Y/N san.

Y/N:Rias listen to me I know you are not satisfied with current engagement and I would smack your father again for it but listen me and your brother doing our best to help you and that's why I am here to train you and prepare you to best of my ability.

Rias:*tone changes to a cheerful one* Ofcourse Y/N san and we will show you your efforts did not go to waste.

Y/N:Now we are talking anyway Rias I gotta go Grayfia has finished changing clothes anyway I hope you will be prepared for my hellish training I have in mind.

Rias:*shudders at the memory's of training you provided for her brother and she took a glimpse a few times and was scared afterwards* I just hope it's not something on Oni-sama's level of training.

Y/N:Oh it's far worse I tell ya and have fun on this weekend Rias. *you hang up on the phone* So Grayfia let us explore this small town of Kuoh. *You bow down slightly and offer her your hand*.

Grayfia:Ofcourse *she smiles* let's explore this town and find new areas to enjoy some scenaries to enjoy or  maybe I can be your "Mona Lisa". 

Y/N:I knew you would say it so I came prepared *you show a duffel bag full of art supplies* so shall we depart my lady?

Grayfia: Yes dear let's depart.

*You and Grayfia had an amazing date while walking around Kuoh and you noticed how many people where looking at you some men glaring at you in jelousy some where awestruck while females where awe struck by how beatifull Grayfia was walking along side you and you both bought some nice outfits you got yourself a nice suit with a trenchcoat while you also bought some outing clothes for Grayfia while she preffered modest clothing but you convinced her that she will need them. You brought her to a small hill showing the entire town of Kuoh*

Y/N:"Gotta thank Rias for suggesting this place" Grayfia I found us a spot to relax. *you set your bags next to your duffel bag and you pull out folding chairs for both you and Grayfia*

Grayfia: Always prepared for an occasion Y/N and I like it about you so do you need me to pose or you want me to just sit.

Y/N:you can just sit I promise to finish this soon and we can enjoy our night. *you set up the canvas and the dry oil paint and you start painting Grayfia under the moonlight*. So Grayfia do you like this town so far? *you ask her as you start putting on finishing touches*

Grayfia: I like it it's quite peacefull and I have you here with me so that's enough for me to be satisfied. *she smiles at you*

Y/N: I see *you finish your painting* you should be more selfish Grayfia and I am finished with the painting.

Grayfia: You keep telling me that but for me it's enough that you are caring about me and spend time with me.

Y/N: I know I am just you know worried you want something but not telling me and I  could give it to you.

Grayfia: It's alright I know you are worried but you don't have to *she wraps her arms around your neck and looks at the painting you made and smiles*. It's a beatifull work of art

Y/N: Not as beatifull as you are *you laugh a little* I know it sounds cheesy a little but still It's the truth no work of art can replace you as you are my treasure Grayfia and I am willing to fight anyone to protect you. *you turn around and embrace her*

Grayfia:*she kisses you on the lips* I know you will so shall we head out for the night? 

Y/N:We shall *as you start packing your belongings you look at Grayfia and smile* I really don't what i would do without you Grayfia.

Grayfia:Probably get drunk or become a pervert. *she jokes*

Y/N:*you grab your chest and pretend that an arrow pierced your chest* ah my wife telling me I will become that type of person I am so hurt.

Grayfia:*giggles* I know you for so long now and as they say the truth hurts doesn't it?

Y/N:Ah maybe I would but no I preffer to stay more rational anyway let's go home Grayfia.

Grayfia:Let's go then dear *she helps you  pack the last things and you two go home and prepare for the night to go to sleep*

Timeskip your bedroom

*as you are sitting on the bed waiting for grayfia to arrive you are just thinking about how to train rias and her peerage as their numbers are low and you looked up info on her so called husband Riser Phenex has ability of so called immortality but in truth it's just regeneration and you just have to ditch out enough damage until his mind can't take anymore pain but you noticed rias does not have the strenght to wear him out or to do so much damage and he has 15 pieces while Rias has only 4 so far*

Y/N: What am I going to do with them? *you mutter to yourself*

As you are sitting on the bed Grayfia appears in a really revealing night gown suprising you.

Grayfia:I thought you might like the change of pace so prepare for a fun night dear. *she smiles while a little bit of red can be seen on her cheeks*

Y/N: *you  come close to her and grab her by the chin and kiss her* it's going to be a fun night *you say as you grab her bridal style and place her on the bed*

Grayfia: It will *as she starts kissing you and you proceed to do the deed*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know this is quite short but sorry about that it's just I got some welding school asignments to do so I might have either smaller chapters or delayed chapters also you can try to guess who is going to join the mini harem tho they will only join later in the story.Also no Lemons in this story sorry just I don't have the mental capacity to write it